Miranda de Ebro ( Spanish: Miranda de Ebro ) - a city and municipality in Spain , part of the province of Burgos , as part of the autonomous community of Castile and Leon . The municipality is part of the Ebro district (mosquito). It covers an area of 101.33 km². The population is 39,038 people (as of 2010 ). The distance to the administrative center of the province is 80 km.
|Miranda de Ebro|
|Miranda de ebro|
|Autonomous community||Castile and Leon|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 1 , in summer UTC + 2|
|Population||39,038 people ( 2010 )|
|Katoykonim||mirandés - mirandesa|
The patron saint of the city is the holy virgin de Altamira.
During the Spanish Civil War and World War II, a large nationalist concentration camp functioned here. It closed last in the country, in 1947.