Polishchi - a village in the Okulovsky municipal district of the Novgorod region , belongs to the Kulotinsky urban settlement .
|Subject of the federation||Novgorod region|
|History and Geography|
|Center height||104  m|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||349  people ( 2010 )|
|Telephone code||+7 81657|
The village of Polishchi is located on the left bank of the Peretny River , adjoins  from the southwest to the village of Kulotino , is located 3 km  northeast of the city of Okulovka .
In the Middle Ages in Novgorod land the center of the Polishchsky graveyard . [four]
In the 1460-1470s, at the sunset of the Novgorod Republic , the village of Polishchi was owned by the noble Novgorod boyar Vasily Nikiforov; in the 1480s - his father-in-law, a noble Moscow boyar Vasily Zakharievich Lyatsky; and in 1495 - Ivan Vasilievich Lyatsky . [five]
For the first time, a detailed description of the Polishchsky graveyard of Derevskaya Pyatina was made in 1495-1496 in the scribe book of the Derevskaya Pyatina - the so-called letters of Prokofiy Skuratov and Peter Volk Borisov  :
On a graveyard at the Polishchsky Church, Veliki Archangel Michael ...- 
The village of Poleschka, and in it the court of Ivanov ...- 
Several dozen villages were assigned to the village. Some of them exist in the 21st century: Druchno , Zuyevo , Old , Dolmanovo , Vereshino , Ward , Bobylevo , Fight , Makhnovo , Glazovo , Kulotino , Kotovo , Zaozerye , Snarevo . [five]
In 1766, the Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker was built in Pisces, and then the Church of the Great Martyr Paraskova  .
The large village of Polishchi is marked on the map 1787  , 1788  (sheet 66), 1812  , 1821  , 1829  , 1816  , 1826-1840  , 1837 [16 ] , 1843  years.
In 1776-1792, 1802-1918 the village of Polishchi was located in the Krestetsky district of the Novgorod province . From the beginning of the XIX century - in the educated Zaozersky volost of the Krestetsk district with a center in the village of Zaozerye . 
In 1908, in the village of Polishchi, there were 48 courtyards and 57 houses with a population of 261 people.  There was a church, a parish school , a zemstvo school, and 2 private shops. 
Until 2004, the village of Polishchi was the center of the Polishchensky village council .
The nearest train station is located in Kulotino. The highway connects the Polischi with Okulovka. The village has a bridge over the Peretna River.
Not far from the village of Polishchi, in the Peretny river basin, there are several early Slavic mound groups of the 9th-13th centuries  , including a fortified settlement (chronicle “city”) of Novgorod Slovene Malye Polishchi  .
- Determination of latitude and longitude coordinates on the map
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 12. The population of municipal districts, settlements, urban and rural settlements of the Novgorod region . Date of treatment February 2, 2014. Archived February 2, 2014.
- Site of the district administration
- Novgorod scribe books published by the Archaeographic Commission. Volume II The census enrollment book of the Village Pyatina, circa 1495. Second half. St. Petersburg, 1862.
- Na Okulovskoy Zemle (3)
- Nevolin K.A. About Pyatins and Graveyards of Novgorod in the 16th Century, with the Application of the St. Petersburg Map: Type. Imperial Academy of Sciences, 1853.
- Historical background
- Large map of the Russian Empire of 1812 for Napoleon
- Detailed map of the Russian Empire and nearby overseas possessions. Stolistovaya map
- Special map of the Western part of Russia Schubert 1826-1840
- Military road map of Russia and neighboring countries in 1837
- GPIB | Vol. 4: Sacral county. - 1909
- GPIB | Vol. 4: Sacral county. - 1909
- [Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR of 04.12.1974 N 624 / On the Supplement and Partial Amendment of the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR of August 30, 1960 No. 1327 “On Further Improvement of the Protection of Cultural Monuments in the RSFSR”]
- A.N. Kirpichnikov , I.V. Dubov , G.S. Lebedev : Russia and Varangians (Russian-Scandinavian relations of pre-Mongol time) // Upper Russia