Poltava district ( Ukrainian: Poltava region ) is an administrative unit in the east of the central part of the Poltava region of Ukraine . The administrative center is the city of Poltava , which is not part of the district.
|Included in||Poltava region|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||66 907  people ( 2017 )|
|Telephone code||+380 532|
|KOATUU||5324000000 all codes|
Poltava region is located in the east of the central part of the Poltava region of Ukraine.
Kotelevsky , Dikansky , Reshetilovsky , Novosanzharsky , Mashevsky , Chutovsky districts of the Poltava region are adjacent to it.
The area of the district is 1300 km².
The administrative center is the city of Poltava , which is not part of the district.
The rivers Vorskla , Kolomak , Svinkovka , Baryshevka , Semi Zerye , Ladyzhenka , Bulanova , Olkhovaya Goltva , Srednyaya Goltva flow through the area.
The district was formed on September 30, 1930 .
The population of the district is rural and amounts to 66 704 people ( 2001 ).
The area includes  :
Local councils 
Eliminated Settlements 
with. Great Ladyzhino
The Abazovskoye gas condensate field is located in the district.
- Monuments to monumental art of Poltava region
- Monuments of history of Poltava region
- Population (per estimate) for 1 birch 2017 year // Head of statistics department in Poltava region
- According to the district’s registration card on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Regions of Ukraine and warehouse
- Warehouse of administrative and territorial units
- Regulatory acts of the administrative and territorial administration of Ukraine (inaccessible link)