Gamov Lighthouse , formerly the village of Gamov Lighthouse , from 2002 to 2011 Gamov Lighthouse  - the village at the lighthouse in the Khasansky district of the Primorsky Territory , part of the Zarubinsky settlement. Located on the Gamow Peninsula , at Cape Gamow . It is connected by road with the village of Slavyanka 61 km long.
|Subject of the federation||Primorsky Krai|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 10|
|Population||↘ 5  people ( 2010 )|
Cape Gamova was opened in 1854 by the crew of the frigate "Pallas" and named after the midshipman D.I. Gamov .
The village was founded in 1885  , the construction of the lighthouse began in 1901 and was completed only in 1906 .  .
|2002 ||2005 ||2010 |
|32||↘ 11||↘ 5|
The climate is monsoon with clear cold winters and stuffy summers.
|Climate of the Lighthouse of Gamow (1977-2006)|
|Absolute maximum, ° C||5.2||9.0||14.5||22.1||26.5||28.9||28.9||30,4||26.7||21.1||18.7||11.0||30,4|
|Average maximum, ° C||−5.1||−1.9||4.0||10.1||14.5||18.0||21.3||23,4||20,2||13.5||6.5||−1.1||10.3|
|Average temperature, ° C||−9.1||−6.1||−0.1||5.5||9.9||13.7||18.3||20.7||17.7||10.6||1.8||−5.8||6.4|
|Average minimum ° C||−12.6||−9.9||−3.8||3,5||7.7||11.7||16.1||19.0||15.0||6.6||−2.7||−9.6||3.4|
|Absolute minimum, ° C||−23||−21.4||−15||−2.4||1,0||5.7||9.5||14.1||7.1||−5.3||−15.9||−20.8||−23|
|Water temperature of the Gamov Lighthouse (1977-1995)|
|Absolute maximum, ° C||2.1||1,0||3,5||6.3||13.3||18.6||23.0||26.8||24.2||18.8||13,4||6.1||26.8|
|Average temperature, ° C||−0.7||−1.1||−0.2||2.0||6.4||11.5||16.3||20.1||18.3||13.0||5.9||1,5||7.8|
|Absolute minimum, ° C||−2||−2||−1.9||−1.2||1,5||4.8||8.3||14,4||10.6||1.7||−0.5||−1.9||−2|
- Busset Lighthouse
- Sidiminsky Lighthouse
- Lighthouse Nazimovsky
- Cape Gamow
- Population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements. All-Russian population census of 2010 (as of October 14, 2010). Primorsky Territory . Date of treatment August 31, 2013. Archived June 11, 2013.
- Decision of the Primorsky Territorial Court of 09.11.2011 N 3-127 / 11 “On the Recognition of the Register of Administrative and Territorial Units and Settlements of the Primorsky Territory as Partially Inactive” . Date of treatment July 9, 2018.
- History of the administrative-territorial division of the Khasan region . khasan-district.narod.ru. Date of treatment July 9, 2018.
- Lighthouses of the Khasan region . khasan-district.narod.ru. Date of treatment July 9, 2018.
- 2002 All-Russian Census Data: Table No. 02c. Population and prevailing nationality for each rural locality. M .: Federal State Statistics Service, 2004
- Collection "Municipalities of the Primorsky Territory"
- The book "Lighthouses of the Primorsky Territory". Author Nikolay LITKOVETS. 2012 Vladvostok