"Pygmoelian" ( Rus. Pygmolean ) - the sixteenth episode of the eleventh season of the Simpsons . The premiere took place on February 27, 2000 .
|The Simpsons episode|
|First broadcast||February 27, 2000|
|Executive producer||Mike Scully|
|Blackboard||"The game of bouncers ends at the gym door" ( English Dodgeball stops at the gym door )|
|Scene on the couch||The Simpsons sit on the couch. Marge notices Matt Groening's autograph on the floor. Marge stands up and erases it, but then Matt Graining himself appears and again leaves his autograph.|
Homer wakes his family early in the morning and puts them in a car, intimidating them with a fire. He did this so that the Simpsons were the first to come to the Duff Beer Festival. Thanks to Barney , Mo defeats the Bartenders. The prize for the winner is his photograph in Duff 's new calendar. After taking a photo of Mo, the photographer showed it to Duffman . Duffman didn’t like the photograph, for Sislack is a truly unimaginable freak. When Homer brought the new calendar to the bar, Moe found that his face in the photo was covered with a lot of stickers. Getting rid of the stickers, Mo saw the photo and realized what a freak he was. Karl , to reassure Mo, called the shortcomings of Homer, Barney and Lenny , thereby bringing the three to tears. Mo was advised to go to a plastic surgeon. Having acquired a new face, Mo took revenge on all who made fun of his former appearance, and also received the main role in the soap opera, in which he had not been taken earlier (25 years ago) because of his terrible face. Having randomly learned the development of the plot, Homer and Mo thought that the main character was “killed” in one of the following episodes. During the live broadcast, Homer burst into the room, introducing himself as an angel from the future (this was their common plan) and began to tell the story. The producer interrupted the broadcast, as Homer gave the plot a year in advance. It turned out that the main character dies only in a dream. For this, Mo is fired. But this is not the last misfortune - when Mo left the room, a wall accidentally fell on him. Mo's face became the same. Mo himself did not regret it.
- Translated by Ren-TV, the surname Mo is Zislak.
- This is one of the few episodes where Mo Sislac plays an important role.
- The license for the sale of alcohol in the Mo Tavern expired in 1973, and was also signed and issued by Mo to himself and is valid only in Rhode Island ( Lenny noticed this).
- Carl, wanting to console Mo, says, “You are not such a freak. And Lenny is not so dumb, Barney is not so drunk, and Homer is not so lazy, bald and fat. " The above begin to cry, and Karl turns to face the camera and says, “Have you seen? That's why I say so little. ”This is the response of the scriptwriters to fans who wondered why Karl has so few lines.
- In the splash screen, the cost of the products along with Maggie is $ 847.63.