The Federal Communications Agency ( Rossvyaz )  is a federal executive body under the authority of the Ministry of Digital Development, Telecommunications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation . Carries out the functions of rendering public services, managing state property and law enforcement functions in the field of communications and informatization. Created on March 9, 2004 on the basis of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Communications and Informatization .
|Federal Communications Agency|
|date of creation||2004|
|Previous Office||Ministry of the Russian Federation for Communications and Informatization (1999-2004)|
|Leads activities||Ministry of Digital Development, Telecommunications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Digital Development, Telecommunications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation|
|Headquarters||109289, Moscow , per. Nikoloyamsky , d. 3A, p. 2|
|Number of employees||88 people|
|Supervisor||Dukhovnitsky Oleg Gennadievich|
|Key document||Federal Law of 07.07.2003 No. 126-FZ “On Communications” ,|
Russia , Moscow
The main activities of the agency include:
- ensuring the implementation of interstate and federal targeted programs in the field of communications and informatization;
- the provision of services of public importance in the field of communications and informatization to an indefinite number of persons on the conditions established by federal legislation, including:
- ensuring in the established manner the distribution and proper use of radio frequencies (radio frequency channels) for civilian purposes and the numbering resource;
- confirmation of compliance in the field of communication and informatization;
- organization in the established manner of functioning, development and modernization of federal communications and national information and telecommunications infrastructure;
- organization of the functioning of a network of certification centers of electronic digital signature;
- the publication of individual legal acts in the field of communications and informatization on the basis and pursuant to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal constitutional laws, federal laws, acts and instructions of the President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation;
- maintaining registers, registers and cadastres.
It is the only issuer in the country of postage stamps and other state signs of postal payment (GZPO), which are developed and printed at the Marka Publishing and Trading Center  .
The agency was held by the following persons:
- Milovantsev Dmitry Alexandrovich (March 18, 2004 - July 9, 2004)
- Beskorovayny Andrey Vladimirovich (July 2004 / June 10, 2005 - June 20, 2007)
- Bugaenko Valery Nikolaevich (June 20, 2007 - June 28, 2011  )
- Malyanov Sergey Anatolyevich (acting from June 29, 2011 to April 22, 2012)
- Dukhovnitsky Oleg Gennadievich (since April 23, 2012)
The agency has the following organizational structure  :
- Agency Head Office
- Office of public services in the field of communications
- Department for the Development of Communication Networks and Federal Programs
- Administrative Law
- Department of financial, economic and educational activities
- Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
- Post of Russia
- Main Special Communication Center
- List of full and abbreviated names of federal executive bodies of the Russian Federation. Approved by Order of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation No. 943, Government Office of the Russian Federation No. 788 of July 16, 2008.
- In accordance with Article 11 of the Federal Law of July 17, 1999 No. 176-ФЗ “On Postal Communications”, subparagraph 5.3 of paragraph 5 of the Regulation on the Federal Communications Agency, approved by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 30, 2004 No. 320 (SZ RF. - 2004. - No. 27. - Art. 2783), exclusive rights to publish and organize the distribution of State Public Relations Acts are granted to the Federal Communications Agency.
- head of Rossvyaz Valery Bugaenko , RIA Novosti, died on June 29, 2011. Date of treatment June 29, 2011.
- Agency structure . About the Agency . The official Internet resource of the Federal Communications Agency (the official website of Rossvyaz). Date of treatment April 18, 2011. Archived March 10, 2012.