List of locomotive depots of the Southern Railway
- ТЧ-2 Locomotive depot Kharkov-Main
- PM-3 Locomotive Depot Basis
- PM-4 Locomotive depot Lyubotin
- PM-5 Locomotive Depot Poltava
- PM-6 Locomotive depot Kremenchug
- PM-7 Locomotive Depot Romny
- PM-8 Locomotive depot Smorodino
- PM-9 Locomotive Depot Lozova
- ТЧ-10 Locomotive depot Kharkov-Sorting
- PM-12 Locomotive Depot Grebenka
- ТЧ-14 Motorcar depot Kharkiv
- ТЧ-15 Locomotive depot Kupyansk-Sorting .
The locomotive depots Belgorod, Stary Oskol and Valuyki (respectively ТЧ-1, ТЧ-11 and ТЧ-16) are now located on the territory of the Southeast Railway .
In 2007, on the basis of the order "Ukrzaliznitsі" dated 06.03.2007 No. 142-Ts and the order of the head of the Southern Railway dated 13.03.2007 No. 116 / N, the Suburban Passenger Transportation Service (URP) was created by separating it from the locomotive service.
The service included the following enterprises:
- RPCh-1 Motorcar depot Kharkiv
- RPCh-2 Motorcar depot Poltava
- RPCh-4 Motorcar depot Lyubotin
The structure of the motor depot Poltava includes a working depot Grebenka (RPD-2). The Lubotin motor car depot includes the Kupyansk revolving depot (RPD-4).
- Southern Railway
- Kharkov-Nikolaev railway
- Kursk-Kharkov-Sevastopol railway
- Lozovo-Sevastopol Railway
- North-Donetsk railway (also known as Severodonetsk , Seversko-Donetsk )
- Kursk-Kiev railway
- Kiev-Voronezh Railway ( Moscow-Kiev-Voronezh Railway )
- Southern Railways