Donskoye - the airport of Tambov . Located 10 km northeast of the city center.
|IATA : TBW (internal TMB) - ICAO : UUOT|
|Operator||TOGBU "Airport" Tambov "|
|NUM height||+126 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 4 / + 4|
|Working hours||Weekdays 03: 00-17: 00, Sat 03: 00-05: 00, Sun 13: 00-17: 00 UTC|
airport on the map of the Central Federal District
- 1970 - The construction of a concrete runway, a road from the city to the airport, aircraft parking, and a new airport terminal building began.
- 1971 - An-24 aircraft entered service (on-board numbers: An-24B 46581, 47269, 47828, 47835; An-24RV 46519, 46657, 46691, 46848, 47800).
- 1974-1975 years - the terminal building and airport hotels were commissioned.
- 1980-1990s - regular flights were made to the airports of Moscow, Tula, Kaluga, Leningrad, Donetsk, Sverdlovsk, Simferopol, Kiev, Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa, Sochi, Nalchik, Ulyanovsk, Volgograd, Nizhnekamsk (with landing in Kuibyshev), Belgorod , Kharkov, Chelyabinsk, Cheboksary.
- 1993 - The Tambov airline was renamed into an open joint-stock company “ AVIATA ”.
With the collapse of the USSR, passenger and freight turnover fell sharply. Flights to Ukraine and Belarus were stopped due to their loss. In 1997, flights to the East, Sochi and Moscow were canceled. Aviata OJSC has been in bankruptcy since 1997. Many aviation professionals have been cut or fired.
In order to preserve the airline and develop aviation in the Tambov region in 2003, the leadership of the Tambov region decided to create the Tambov Regional State Unitary Enterprise “Tambov Airport”. In 2008 TOGUP Airport Tambov was corporatized and transformed into an open joint-stock company Airport Tambov. Until December 2010, Region-Avia operated flights from Moscow to the airport on an Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia plane
In 2011, the airport was transferred from federal to regional ownership. From January 11, 2011, regular flights on the route Tambov (Donskoye) - Moscow (Vnukovo) began to operate with Ak Bars Aero on a Yak-40 aircraft.
On January 1, 2012, Ak Bars Aero airline stopped flights from Tambov due to the impossibility of further operation of obsolete Yak-40 aircraft used in this direction.
On April 8, 2012, UTair Aviation OJSC opened a weekly flight Moscow-Vnukovo-Tambov-Moscow on the An-24 plane. Flights are operated twice a day.
Since 2013, UTair Aviation Airlines ( UTair Aviation) has been operating the flight Moscow (Vnukovo) - Tambov - Moscow on an ATR-72 aircraft. Check flight information on the official websites.
Starting June 14, 2014, UTair Aviation Airlines ( UTair Aviation) has operated the Tambov – Sochi (Adler) –Tambov route on an ATR-72 airplane weekly on Saturdays. The implementation period is September 2014.
Starting January 8, 2017, RusLine Airlines OJSC has operated a flight on the route Moscow (Domodedovo) - Tambov - Moscow on a Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft
From March 2018, OJSC In the Tambov region air ambulance will appear Mi-8 helicopter of the Tambov region 
The current flight schedule at Tambov Airport from 05.31.2017: http://www.airport.tambov.ru/index.php?id=6
Accepted types of aircraft
An-12 , An-24/26/30/32 , An-72/74 , L-410 , Tu-134 , Il-114 , Yak-40 , Yak-42 , ATR 42/72 , Bombardier CRJ , Bombardier Dash 8 , Embraer EMB-120 , Embraer ERJ-145 , Saab 340 , Saab 2000 , E-170 , А319 , Su-95 , B-757 , B-737 , and lighter, all types of helicopters . Runway classification number ( PCN ) 10 / R / C / W / T. 
|Sources:    |
Flight Checks and Systems
|RusLine||Moscow (Vnukovo) , St. Petersburg|
Seasonal: Simferopol , Sochi
|CRJ-100 \ 200|
- Air ambulance (rus.) Will appear in the Tambov region . Date of treatment March 7, 2018.
- Directory “Airports and Airlines, Aircraft Suppliers 2014 (CIS and Baltic)”. - Moscow: Aviateka, 2014 .-- 640 p. - ISBN 978-5-9905032-1-2 .
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2014-2015 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment January 16, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2015-2016 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment January 16, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2016-2017 (inaccessible link) . Rosaviation . Date of treatment March 28, 2018. Archived March 28, 2018.
- Volumes of traffic through Russian airports in January-December 2017-2018 . Rosaviation . Date of treatment August 4, 2019.