The City Regulation is the name of the laws on city self-government in Russia :
- 1785 , according to the city charter , state estate was introduced;
- 1846 - for St. Petersburg , 1862 - for Moscow , replacing the Six-Duma Vsososlovoy Dispositive Duma ;
- 1870 , introduced the stateless Duma and the city government (on the reform of Alexander II );
- 1892 , one of the counterreforms  .
St. Petersburg, as an exception, since 1903 was governed by a separate Regulation on Public Administration.
- Position of 1892: City situation with legislative motives, explanations and additional legal acts / Comp. S.G. Scheglovitov. - SPb. : Type of. MM Stasiulevich, 1892. - 736 s.
- Regulations on the public administration of the city of St. Petersburg, outlining the arguments on which it is based / Publication of the State Chancellery .. - SPb. , 1904. - 158 p.
- Arsenyev K. K. , Latyshev S. M.,. City // Encyclopedic dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron : in 86 tons (82 tons and 4 extra). - SPb. , 1890-1907.