The Federal Forestry Agency of Russia ( Rosleskhoz ) is a federal executive body that is under the jurisdiction of the Government of Russia from 2010 to 2012 (until August 2010 - the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia )  . Carries out functions on the implementation of state policy, the provision of public services and the management of state property in the field of forestry. Since 2012, it has been managed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation .
|Federal Forestry Agency of Russia|
|date of creation|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation|
|Headquarters||6115184, Moscow , st. Pyatnitskaya , d. 59/19|
|acting head||Klinov Mikhail Yuryevich|
|Subordinate body||FSBI Roslesinforg; FBU Aviation Protection; FBU "Roslesozashchita"; Federal State Institution "Roslesresurs"; FBU "Russian Forest Museum"|
- normative legal regulation in the field of ensuring rational, continuous and sustainable forest management, reproduction, conservation and protection of forests, wildlife (with the exception of those related to hunting), the implementation of measures for forest seed cultivation, irrigation and drainage and other works on forestry, rational use of forest land, conservation and enhancement of environmentally-forming, protective, water-protective, recreational and other useful natural properties of forests;
- regulatory support for forest management;
- the provision of public services related to the provision of information on the state of forest fund plots, the organization of the selection of forest fund plots for permitted uses of forests;
- state forest monitoring;
- maintaining the State Forest Register of the Russian Federation ;
- consideration of applications for transfer of forest land to non-forest land and transfer of forest fund land to land of other categories.
- management of national parks of Russia . 
- Roshchupkin Valery Pavlovich ( 2004 - 2008 )
- Savinov Alexey Ivanovich (May 26, 2008 - August 20, 2010)
- Maslyakov, Victor Nikolaevich (August 20, 2010 - April 15, 2013)
- Lebedev, Vladimir Albertovich (April 15, 2013 - October 9, 2014)
- Valentik, Ivan Vladimirovich (October 27, 2014 - July 2, 2019)
- Klinov Mikhail Yuryevich acting head since July 2019
Agency Central Office Structure
- Business management;
- Office of Information Technology and Prospective Development;
- Management of the forest register, forest inventory and forest inventory;
- Department of Forest Protection and Protection;
- Management of forest management and reproduction of forests;
- Department of State Forest Control and Fire Supervision in Forests, control over the execution by the constituent entities of the Russian Federation of transferred powers in the field of forest relations;
- Department of Finance, Budget Policy and Payment Administration;
- Department of Economics, Strategic Planning and System Analysis in the Field of Forest Relations;
- Department of Science, Education and International Cooperation;
- Legal department;
- Office of land relations;
- Department of State Secret Protection;
- Department of mobilization training.
Federal State Budgetary Institution Roslesinforf
The main goal of the institution is the state forest inventory (GIL), including remote monitoring of forest use; forest management, forest planning and design; cadastral registration of land plots of the forest fund; the establishment of the boundaries of forestry and forest parks; creation, development, operation and technical support of federal information systems, resources and forestry databases; economic activity in the interests of federal, regional and municipal authorities, as well as large corporations in the forest industry, fuel and energy complex, construction, transport and communications. 
The main objective of the institution is to monitor the reliability of information about the fire hazard in forests and forest fires; the functions of the specialized dispatching service of the Federal Forestry Agency; training, retraining, advanced training of teaching staff and specialists in monitoring and extinguishing forest fires; ensuring readiness for actions of forces and means intended for the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations in forests that arose as a result of forest fires. [four]
FBI “Russian Center for Forest Protection”
The main objective of the institution is forest protection and forest pathological monitoring; state monitoring of forest reproduction; forest monitoring; formation and storage of the federal fund of seeds of forest plants; anti-corruption. [five]
Federal State Institution Roslesresurs
The main objective of the institution is to provide services for the organization and placement of state orders for the supply of goods; the performance of work, the provision of services for state needs in the established field of activity of the Federal Forestry Agency, as well as the monitoring of the exercise of powers by state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation transferred in accordance with Article 83 of the Forest Code of the Russian Federation, over the expenditure of funds provided for the exercise of powers by state bodies authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the field of forest relations, carried out at the expense of subventions from the federal budget.
FBI “Russian Forest Museum”
Museum, a federal budget institution in the system of scientific and educational support of the Federal Forestry Agency.
As of April 2010, the agency is responsible for 19 state educational institutions of secondary vocational education, including: 
- 4 forest colleges (provide basic and advanced education)
- Archedinsky Forest College (village of Archedinsky Forestry , Frolovsky District , Volgograd Region )
- Lisinsky Forest College ( Lisino-Korpus Village, Tosnensky District , Leningrad Region )
- Penza Forest College ( Sosnovoborsk village, Penza region )
- Khrenovo Forest College ( Sloboda village, Bobrovsky district , Voronezh region
- 15 forestry technical schools (provide only basic education)
In all institutions, a total of about 9.5 thousand students are studying full-time and part-time. 
- The subordinate organizations of the Federal Forestry Agency include research institutes, the oldest of which is the Federal State Institution SPbNIIILH , as well as the Russian Forest Museum .
Class ranks and uniforms
Employees of the state civil service have class ranks in groups of 1, 2 and 3 classes, which correspond to the military rank. Class ranks are established by Article 11 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2004 No. 79-FZ “On the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation” and Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of February 1, 2005 No. 113 “On the Procedure for the Appropriation and Preservation of Class Ranks of the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation by the Federal State civil servants. "  
Employees of the Federal Service have universal uniforms , with insignia and buttonholes , approved by Order of the Federal Forestry Agency dated November 19, 2014 N 426 “On the approval of uniforms, insignia and distinction, the procedure for wearing uniforms by officials of the Federal Forestry Agency and its territorial bodies. ” [ten]
The Mosleskhoz, structurally part of the Rosleskhoz and possessing land of increased liquidity, is involved in a number of corruption cases.
- At the end of 2007, the Moscow Forestry Agency leased 900 hectares in the Rublevskoye Shosse area at a price of 700 rubles per hundred square meters, at a real cost of $ 10-15 thousand . The head of Mosleskhoz, Sergei Sopin, who authorized the auction, was fired from his job.
- In 2008, the deputy head of the Mosleskhoz Vladimir Lysenko was caught catching a bribe of $ 650 thousand. The official demanded money from the businessman for the extension of the lease for a piece of forest near Zvenigorod, for which he was eventually sentenced to six years in prison.
- A criminal case has been opened against another deputy head of the Mosleskhoz, Elena Khmelevskaya. In 2002-2003, she, being the deputy director of the Noginsk forestry enterprise, transferred 915 hectares of the federal forest fund to the city of Elektrostal for cutting and development.  A criminal case was instituted in December 2007 as a result of a comprehensive audit conducted by Rosprirodnadzor and the Department of Economic Security of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the FSUE Noginsky Leskhoz near Moscow. According to investigators, as a result of such actions, the Khmelev budget of the Russian Federation caused 3.294 billion rubles of damage. After the beginning of the investigation, Khmelevskaya urgently went to the hospital, and after leaving, disappeared in an unknown direction. The Investigative Committee under the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation declared Khmelevskaya on the federal wanted list  ; She was detained in the suburbs in September 2008. 
- Medvedev transferred Rosleskhoz to direct subordination to the government // RIA Novosti
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 19, 2015 N 138 “On the approval of the Rules for the creation of protective zones of certain categories of specially protected natural territories, the establishment of their borders, the determination of the regime for the protection and use of land and water bodies within the boundaries of such zones”
- Activities . FSBI Roslesinforg.
- The work performed and the services provided by the Federal Aviation Safety Agency "Avialesohrana" . FBU Avialesohrana.
- Areas of activity . FBU "Russian Center for Forest Protection."
- Elizabeth Maslakova. Without separation from nature. Forestry technical schools retained the status of training and production associations . “Russian Forest Newspaper” No. 3-4 (184-186) dated January 27, 2007 (January 27, 2007). Date of treatment April 11, 2010. Archived March 10, 2012.
- Information on the activities of the Federal Forestry Agency in the field of forest education . Federal Forestry Agency (Rosleskhoz). Date of treatment April 11, 2010.
- Article 11. Class ranks of the civil service
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 1.02.2005 No. 113 “On the procedure for the appropriation and preservation of class ranks of the state civil service of the Russian Federation by the federal state civil servant”
- Order of the Federal Forestry Agency of November 19, 2014 N 426 “On the approval of uniforms, insignia and distinction, the procedure for wearing uniforms by officials of the Federal Forestry Agency and its territorial bodies”
- Komsomolskaya Pravda - Moscow is left without lungs?
- The investigation lost the official of the Rosleskhoz // Kommersant newspaper, No. 83 / P (3900), 05/19/2008
- Criminal Investigation Officers detained the head of the Mosleskhoz, E. V. Khmelevskaya