Angarsk Tram is a tram economy of the city of Angarsk in the Irkutsk Region . The tram in Angarsk has been operating since 1953. There are 7 routes that go up to 34 cars daily. In total there are 61 trams in the park, 55 wagons in good condition. The average age of wagons is ~ 21.8 years. There are only 8 trams in the park that were launched after the 2000s. Due to the bankruptcy of the Angarsk Tram MUP Irkutskenergo notified the company of a power outage for debts. There was a threat of tram stopping. Subsequently, it turned out that the negligent worker drove the enterprise into debt, who opened a farm for mining at the enterprise. [one]
|Operator||MUE AGO Angarsk Tram|
|Annual passenger flow|
|Number of routes||7|
|Net length||34 km|
|Number of wagons||59 ▼|
|The main types of PS||71-605M3|
|Track width||1524 mm|
Tram schedules are available at the end stations. Passengers can clarify all questions according to the timetable by telephone of the dispatcher 52-20-61.
- 1: Sangorodok - TPP-9
- 3: Maysky Station - 205 Quarter
- 4: CHPP-9 - quarter 205
- 5 Depot - 205 quarter (taken from go2bus.ru)
- 6: Sangorodok - quarter 205
- 7: 205 quarter - TPP-9
- 11: 205 quarter - ANHK
- 0: 17th microdistrict - st. Comintern - the 102nd quarter - st. Tchaikovsky - Socialist Street - the 205th quarter. The route was the forerunner of route 12, lasted several weeks. In the future, several times was appointed one-time.
- 2: Sangorodok - LDPE
- 8: 205th quarter - Polymer Plant (via Intersection). In 2002, route 8 was transferred to a commercial basis - preferential and student travel cards, as well as various pension certificates were invalid on this route - and was soon closed. It was restored in November 2010, again closed in October 2011.
- 9: Until the mid-90s: Sangorodok - 17 microdistrict through Leningradsky Prospekt (worked only on weekends), then 9 became a shortened version of route 1: ACGK - Sangorodok, and Route 1 was reduced to Sangorodok. After some time, the innovation was canceled due to complaints from residents of Tsemposelok who had to travel with a transfer and pay twice for the fare.
- 12: Roundabout. There were two varieties of route 12:
- 205th quarter - Socialist St. - st. Comintern - the 102nd quarter - st. Tchaikovsky - Socialist Street - the 205th quarter;
- 17th microdistrict. - st. Comintern - Socialist Street - st. Tchaikovsky - the 102nd quarter - st. The Comintern - the 17th microdistrict.
- Route 10, closed due to unprofitability 11/27/18, the line will soon be dismantled
Thus, along the ring from the streets of Tchaikovsky, Karl Marx, the Comintern and the Socialist, these routes passed in the opposite direction.
Until closing in the early 2000s. walked on weekdays at peak times, as well as on weekends. In the summer of 2009 it was restored as an experiment, but was again closed after having existed for no more than a month. Flights served on weekdays went off-peak. There were 5 cars on the route from the 205th quarter, and 10 cars on the route from the 17th microdistrict. The 5th route goes to the industrial zone and in the daytime the number of cars on it is reduced, which made it easy to transfer the vacated cars to route 12, while reducing costs for zero flights to / from the depot.
the 3rd of November
Four MTV-82 wagons arrived at the depot (unloaded at the current Intersection, then the line at the ZBH was already under construction, and the wagons reached the depot on their own.
The first run-in of the line has passed.
At noon at the Tekhnikum stop, three trams first took passengers on board. It is interesting that in the Federal Law on wagons turned around on a ring (now does not exist), at the Combine - in reverse on a triangle.
The line “Plant Management” - “TPP-1” (now ZBKh) was put into operation.
The Technicum - Baikalsk line was put into operation.
A line has been introduced to the equipment base, where it was branched into the following directions: Maysky Station and Tsemzavod. Interestingly, the ring was turned in the opposite direction, and not as it is now.
The line "FZO" - "May Station" is connected, the ring "FZO" is replaced by the ring "Sangorodok".
The Baikalsk – CHPP-9 line was put into operation, and a gate was also built at the Sukhovskaya-Yuzhnaya station, where new cars are still being unloaded.
A forest line was put into operation to the village of AECC, now “Tchaikovsky Street” - “building 205th quarter”.
The ring "Polymer Plant" was built.
The AEMZ ring was built.
The line "ZBH" - "LDPE" was put into operation.
The lines “Tchaikovsky Street” - “Intersection” and “Socialist” - “K / st 17th Microdistrict” were put into operation.
The line on Kominterna street was put into operation.
The line “ZBKh” - “LDPE” was dismantled.
Dismantled the line “Maysky Station” - “Tsemzavod”.
Dismantled the line "Management of ANKhK" - "Polymer Plant".
 Closed to station 17 microdistrict
11/27/18 closing route 10
As of February 2016, the basis of the linear fleet consists of cars 71-605 (71-605А), better known as KTM-5M3 , side numbers 111, 113-125, 127, 129, 131, 132, 135, 137, 139, 140–142, 144–146, 148, 149, 151–154, 156, 158–168, 170, 172, 174 180, 182. — 51 cars in total. Until 2015, there were also 71-608 K wagons, some of which had previously been dismantled, onboard number 110, 130, 169, 173, 175, 177, 179, 181, 183-188, 190, 192 - a total of 16 pieces. In the summer of 2015, the cars were disposed of. One 71-608 KM wagon of the 2005 model year is operating properly under on-board number 112. Also, from 2005 to 2007 the fleet was replenished with 71-619 K wagons , on-board number 176, 201, 202, 203 and 205. And in 2008 and 2010 Two wagons of model 71-619 CT arrived under the tail numbers 207 and 204 in Angarsk. These wagons very rarely appear on the line, due to frequent breakdowns .  In connection with the deliveries of recent years, as well as a reduction in the production of railcars on routes, since 2008 RVZ-6 M2 railcars have been decommissioned. Until 2002, LM-93 wagons also operated, but due to the reduction in output, they were mothballed. In 2007, 4 cars were sold in Komsomolsk-on-Amur , and the remaining 8 were cut in 2011. There is one tram depot in Angarsk.
Since the end of 2013, SMEs began to appear on the routes of the city during peak hours on the line. The first coupling turned out to be 117 + 115. But on April 5, the system was disconnected. In October 2014, CME 117 + 115 appeared on the line for 2 months. At the beginning of 2015 it was disengaged.
The second system was 174 + 172, appeared on route 5 on November 25, 2014. But the lead car 174 was unacceptable for work on CME. Later it was replaced by carriage 158. Since December 19, the 158 + 172 hitch has been operating on route 5. From 05/19/2015 System 116 + 156 enters route 7. But since October of that year, he has not entered the line.
According to the adjustment of the master plan of the city from 2005, it was planned to build a tram line connecting the city center with the railway station  . Proposals were also made for the construction of the Angarsk-Irkutsk light rail line .  However, such a plan of Greater Irkutsk has no real prospects.
According to the general plan, the length of tram lines in Angarsk itself should have increased from the current 39.2 km to 2025 to 59.1 km. As of December 2011, the production of railcars on routes was significantly reduced compared to 2008. Some of the flights to the industrial zone on routes 1, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11 were canceled. Per minute traffic schedules posted on the terminal stations (dated 03.10.2011) are not respected at all. On city regular routes 3 and 6, the waiting time can reach 25-30 minutes, which is due to both the new schedule, which provides an increased interval of movement, and frequent breakdowns of cars with their subsequent entry into the depot. In general, the condition of the Angarsk tram is extremely deplorable. From November 15, 2015, the lines were closed from the ANHK Directorate to the Polymer Plant and from the Intersection to ZBK. In the spring of 2016, the line from the Intersection to the WBC resumed operation; the line from the ANHK Office to the Polymer Plant was dismantled in the summer of 2016. Thus, since the 2000s, the tram network deteriorated in Angarsk; most of the lines to the industrial zone were eliminated. As a result, in September 2018, the final elimination of the tram traffic in Angarsk was announced.
- truth ”, Dmitry NISIFOROV | Site "Komsomolskaya . An Angarchan opened a mining farm in a tram depot and drove the enterprise in debt for electricity (Russian) , KP.RU - the site of Komsomolskaya Pravda (February 2, 2018). Date of appeal September 19, 2018.
- Angarsk . transphoto.ru. Date of treatment January 26, 2019.
- Tram cars | Angarsk city
- BY TRAM to STATION Archival copy of November 17, 2015 on Wayback Machine Official website of the Angarsk newspaper TIME, September 21, 2006
- 3 variants of Angarsk - Irkutsk light rail developed