1946 in the history of railway transport
|1946 in the history of railway transport|
|1943 1944 1945 - 1946 - 1947 1948 1949|
|Other topics in 1946|
- 1 Events
- 2 New rolling stock
- 3 Persons
- 4 notes
- In the USSR, the railways destroyed during the Great Patriotic War were completely restored and new lines Volsk - Kozhva , Kizlyar - Astrakhan were put into operation. [one]
- The Riga Electric Machine Building Plant was founded.
- At the Khabarovsk Transport Engineering Plant , the production of diesel diesel engines began . [one]
- The Institute of Bridges was organized at the Leningrad Institute of Railway Engineers . [one]
- March 6 - collision of freight and passenger trains in a tunnel on the Circum-Baikal Railway
- June 9 - the Little Tselinnaya children's railway opened in Astana , which worked until 2002 .
- December 7 - crash at Ob station .
New rolling stock
- In the USA , ALCO plants have mastered the production of locomotives of the RSC-2 series .
- Rail transport: Encyclopedia / Ch. ed. N. S. Konarev . - M .: Great Russian Encyclopedia , 1994 .-- 559 p. - ISBN 5-85270-115-7 .