Dexamen ( ancient Greek Δεξαμενός ) The character of ancient Greek mythology. Son of Oikay  , King Olena (Achaia). Father Mnesemahi (after Diodorus, Hippolyta  ). Centaur Evritiyon forced to give him a wife Mnesimaha, Dexamen vosvatal her for Azan . Dexamen called Hercules , and he killed Eurotiona. 
Twin daughters Feronika and Ferefon married Kteat and Evrita  . According to Pausanias , “among those who wrote poems about Hercules and his exploits, Dexemen is a favorite subject of the story”  . According to the version, the father of Dejanira  . The protagonist tragedies Iofonta and Kleofonta "Deksamen."
- Callimachus. Hymns IV 102
- Diodorus Sicilian. Historical Library IV 33, 1
- Pseudo-Apollodor. Mythological Library II 5, 5
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas V 3, 3
- Pausanias. Description of Greece VII 18, 1
- Hyginus. Myths 33