Ecl (Oikl, Oikley, other Greek Οἰκλῆς , Οἰκλεύς ) is a character in ancient Greek mythology  . Son of Antiphate  and Zeusippus. The wife of Hypernestra, daughter of Festius . Children of Amphiarai , Ifianir and Polybey  . He participated in the campaign of Hercules to Troy, guarding the ships. According to the version, killed by Laomedont  .
He lived in Arcadia, Alkmeon fled to him in madness  . Grave in Arcadia  .
The protagonist of the tragedy of Sophocles "Ecl" (from her not a single line has been preserved).
- Lubker F. The Real Dictionary of Classical Antiquities . M., 2001. In 3 vol. T. 2. S.486; Pseudo-Apollodor. Mythological library I 8, 2; 9, 16; III 6, 2-3
- Homer. Odyssey XV 243
- Diodorus Sicilian. Historical Library IV 68, 5
- Pseudo-Apollodor. Mythological Library II 6, 4; Pausanias. Description of Hellas VIII 36, 6
- Pseudo-Apollodor. Mythological Library III 7, 5
- Pausanias. Description of Hellas VIII 36, 6