Bobynins (Bobinins, Babynins) is a Russian noble family , dating back to the end of the 16th century and recorded in the sixth part of the genealogical books of the provinces of Smolensk , Tula and Nizhny Novgorod .
|Part of the genealogy book||VI|
The earliest mention of this family dates back to 1514 , when one of its representatives, Yury G. Bobynin , built the Church of St. Athanasius of Alexandria, at the Frolovsky Gate, and Alexei Bobynin provided his home for the Turkish ambassador.
Mikhail Bobinin in 1610 was the head in Kolomna and transferred the city to Tushino a thief ( False Dmitry II ).
Ivan Nikitovich carried the state service in Dorogobuzh in 1617 , near Mozhaisk in 1618 and in Kolomna in 1619 .
In the 17th century, the Bobynins served in conciliatory , city noblemen, stolniki and noblemen of Moscow. There are also the clerks in the Bobynins' family: for example, Vasily Bobynin was a clerk first in the Ambassadorial Order from 1676 to 1678 , and then in the Little Russian order. In 1684, he participated in negotiations with the Danish ambassador von Gorny and in concluding a peace treaty with Denmark . Under the original contractual charter preserved its seal. In 1696, he produced the chartered letter of Peter I to the Athos Zograph monastery, the text of which is his signature: "The great sovereign of his royal majesty Deacon Basil Bobinin"  .
When submitting documents in 1686, the Bobinins' lineage was provided for the inclusion of the genus in the Velvet Book  .
- Bobynin Gordey - clerk in 1602 g  .
- Bobynin Pankraty - clerk , voivode in Solvychegodsk in 1619, in Sevsk in 1622
- Bobynin: Gregory and Ivan Nikitichi - Kolomna city noblemen in 1627-1629
- Vasily Bobynin - clerk , voivode in Smolensk in 1672-1675 g  .
- Vasily Bobynin - clerk in 1677
- Bobynin: Abraham Ivanovich. Alexey Ivanovich Bolshoi, Gavriil Vasilyevich, Grigory Petrovich, Sergey Andreevich - Moscow nobles in 1676-1692
- Bobynin: Stepan and Ivan Avrahamovichi, Rodion and Semyon Alekseevich - the steward in 1677-1692
- Bobynin Vasily Ivanovich - clerk in 1692  .
- Bobynin, Viktor Viktorovich (1849-1919) - Russian scientist, teacher, historian of mathematics; One of the authors of the Encyclopedic Dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron.
- Regel, W., Kurtz, E., Korablev, B. Actes de l'Athos. Iv. Actes de Zographou [= Appendix to the XIII t. Byzantine Temporary, No. 1]. - St. Petersburg, 1907. - p. 184.
- Sost: A.V. Antonov . Genealogy murals of the late XVII century. - Ed. M .: Ros.gos.arch.drev.aktov. Archeogr. Centre. Issue 6. 1996 Bobinin. p. 97. ISBN 5-011-86169-1 (Т.6). ISBN 5-028-86169-6.
- Comp. A.V. Antonov . Acts of service landowners of the XV - beginning of the XVII century. T. IV. M., Ed. Ancient storage. 2008 Diploma No. 510. p. 409. ISBN 978-5-93646-123-1.
- Arch. Arch. A.P. Barsukov (1839-1914). Lists of city governors and other persons of the voivod administration of the 17th century Moscow State according to printed government acts. - SPb. type MM Stasyulevicha. 1902 Bobynin. p. 440. ISBN 978-5-4241-6209-1.
- Alphabetical index of the names and persons mentioned in the Boyar books, kept in the I-st branch of the Moscow archive of the Ministry of Justice, with the designation of the service activities of each person and years of status, in their posts. M., Tipogr: S. Selivanovsky. 1853 Bobynin. p. 35.
- Dolgorukov P.V. Russian genealogical book . - SPb. 3 Ed. Own E.I.V. of the Office, 1857. - Vol. 4. - p. 298.
- Bobynin or Bobinin // Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary : 86 tons (82 tons and 4 extra). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- Bobynin // Russian Biographical Dictionary : in 25 volumes. - SPb. - M. , 1896-1918.