Andrey Vladimirovich Sidersky ( Ukrainian: Andriy Volodimirovich Sidersky ; born 1960 , Kiev ) - Ukrainian teacher of yoga gymnastics, artist, author of books, translator of esoteric texts. [one]
|Ukrainian Andriy Volodimirovich Sydersky|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 1960 (58 years old)|
|Place of Birth|
|Awards and prizes|
Also known as the creator of a specific direction in contemporary art - the so-called "psychotronic art." 
Born December 22, 1960 in Kiev in a family of Soviet engineering and technical workers. When the boy was six years old, he discovered scoliosis in a very complex and dangerous form. Therefore, in 1968, he went to the first class of a comprehensive school in a specialized boarding school for children with tuberculosis, located in the city of Irpin, Kiev region.
Until 1975, Andrei Sidersky was involved in sports swimming, having not achieved outstanding results, got rid of the development of a specific form of scoliosis, which threatened with paralysis of the lower extremities. In the spring of 1975, after consulting with Professor Zherdinovsky, he switched to scuba diving and began to train under the guidance of Honored Trainer of the USSR Zakhar Naumovich Berman . In training for general physical training for swimmers, divers N. Z. Berman used gymnastic and breathing techniques of yoga gymnastics. 
In 1978, Andrey Sidersky graduated from high school and entered the Kiev Polytechnic Institute (now the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”), where he began to take part in the Atlantis sports and technical scuba diving club. As a student, in 1980 he graduated from underwater instructor courses and was appointed coach of the Atlantis club team in high-speed underwater sports. Since 1978 Sidersky began to systematically engage in gymnastics of yogis.
- "Nothing Personal." M .: Nika-Center, 2002. ISBN 966-521-199-4
- "Third discovery of power." M .: Nika-Center, 2005. ISBN 966-521-088-2
- “Yoga of eight circles. Omnio-training technology. Zero-loop sequences. " M .: Nika-Center, 2006. ISBN 966-521-060-2
- "The Eye of the Renaissance for a new era." ISBN 5-9550-0746-6
- Sidersky Andrey, Zikeev Denis, Shevchenko Olga. “Nothing for Later” M .: Starklight, 2004. ISBN 966-521-238-9
- Swami Sivananda Yoga Therapy. ISBN 978-5-91250-165-4 , PDF version , HTML version
- Peter Kalder "The Eye of the Renaissance - An Ancient Practice of Tibetan Lamas." ISBN 5-9550-0809-8
- Carlos Castaneda "Separate Reality" ISBN 978-5-91250-502-7
- Carlos Castaneda "Journey to Ixtlan" ISBN 978-5-91250-503-4
- Carlos Castaneda "Inside Fire"
- Richard Bach "The Seagull Jonathan Livingston" ISBN 978-5-91250-311-5
- Richard Bach “The Gift of Wings” ISBN 978-5-91250-180-9 , ISBN 5-220-00148-5
- Richard Bach "Illusions" ISBN 978-5-91250-374-0
- Richard Bach “The Gift to the One Born to Fly” ISBN 978-5-91250-338-2
- Andrei Sidersky: “People are looking for the secret to success, but it is not. Just do, do, do! ”- THE PEOPLE (April 27, 2015). Date of treatment September 29, 2016.
- ANDREI SIDERSKY