Ivanovo - a village in the Rylsky district of the Kursk region , the administrative center of the Ivanovo village council .
|Subject of the federation||Kursk region|
|Rural settlement||Ivanovo Village Council|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||1923  people ( 2010 )|
The population of the village is about 2456 inhabitants.
Founded by the hetman Mazepa in 1703 in his own estate , the name comes from his name - Ivan.
After the capture of the city of Baturin on November 2, 1708, Peter I granted Prince Menshikov , who commanded the troops, the village of Ivanovskoye with villages.
To this day, the chambers of the hetman Mazepa have survived, that is, the house in which he lived, coming to Ivanovo. Formally, the chambers are protected by the state as a monument of architecture, in fact, in an abandoned state.
In the XIX century, Ivanovo served as the center of possessions and the tomb of Prince I.I. Baryatinsky and his descendants, who built nearby the Maryino estate.
In the center of the village was the house and workshops of the famous architect Karl Gustavovich Scholz . After 1900, he served as the office of Prince Baryatinsky, and after the revolution of 1917 - as a school. Disassembled in the 1970s.
Famous natives and villagers
- Prince Baryatinsky, Alexander Ivanovich (1815-1879) - statesman and military leader, Field Marshal , Adjutant General
- Prince Baryatinsky, Victor Ivanovich (1823-1904) - Captain of the 1st rank, participant in the defense of Sevastopol , commander of the brigade "Eney". The author of memoirs about the Sinop battle and the Crimean campaign.
- Scholz, Karl Gustavovich (1837-1907) - An architect of German origin who worked in the Kursk , Kharkov and Chernihiv provinces.
- Double, Zakhar Yakovlevich (1879-1946) - Revolutionary Bolshevik. The first chairman of the Council of Workers' Deputies of Biysk . The author of memories.
- Bykova, Ulyana Kuzminichna (1907-1977) - Hero of Socialist Labor , pig farm of the Red October collective farm in the village of Ivanovskoye
- Sirotkin, Anatoly Petrovich (1913-1976) - Hero of the Soviet Union , participant in the Soviet-Finnish and World War II, junior lieutenant.
- Morozov, Ivan Ivanovich (1913-1997) - Hero of the Soviet Union , participant in the Great Patriotic War, artilleryman.
- Bessonov, Vsevolod Borisovich (1932-1970) - Hero of the Soviet Union , commander of the nuclear submarine " K-8 "
- Fedorov S.I. Maryino of the princes of the Baryatinsky. The history of the estate and its owners. - Kursk: Krona, 1994.
- Mykola Mazepa. Hetman Mazepi's Matches at the Russian Federation: Abstract. dopovіdі on mіzhnar. science.-practical. conf. z Nagody 295-і rіchnitsі z day of death hetman I. Mazepi. - Baturin, 2004. (Ukrainian)
- Russian postal codes (inaccessible link)