JSC "Roselektronika" - a Russian holding company that unites manufacturers of electronic products , was established in 1997 . The holding was created to consolidate the enterprises of the radio-electronic industry , to develop a unified scientific and technical policy and development strategy, and financial recovery of assets. It unites more than 150 enterprises and scientific organizations specializing in the development and production of electronic components and technologies, communication tools and systems, automated control systems , robotic systems , microwave electronics , computer equipment and telecommunication equipment .
|Type of||holding company|
|Location||Russia , Moscow|
|Products||Military equipment , inspection and inspection complexes, innovative materials, equipment for the aerospace industry , communication systems and telecommunication equipment , video surveillance systems, equipment for the electric power industry , electronic components, medical equipment , computer equipment and software , aviation and airfield equipment, anti- UAV counteraction complexes .|
▲ 59 billion rubles. (2016) ▲ 63 billion rubles. (2017 year) 
▲ 1.783 billion rubles. (2016) ▲ 1.991 billion rubles. (2017 year) 
|Number of employees||▲ more than 70 thousand (2019) |
|Parent company||State Corporation Rostec|
|Affiliated companies||more than 150|
Since 2009, it has been part of the Rostec State Corporation; the share of Rostec shares is 100%.  Roselectronics is part of the block of strategically significant dual-use assets of Rostec Corporation  .
The enterprises that are part of the JSC "Roselectronika" provide for the production of about 50% of the entire electronic component base in the Russian Federation, 8% of the output of the electronic industry as a whole and provide more than 10% of the industry’s jobs  .
The holding's products are supplied to more than 30 countries, including countries in Europe, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
It was founded by Decree of the President of Russia No. 764 of July 23, 1997 and Resolution of the Government of Russia No. 1583 of December 18, 1997. At the time of its founding, it consolidated a 10% stake in 33 enterprises of the Russian electronic industry (including such large enterprises as Angstrem , Elma , Svetlana , Logika , Moscow Electric Lamp Plant , etc.). According to the press, the holding's authorized capital for 1997 amounted to 1 trillion rubles.
Ilya Klebanov (previously heading the St. Petersburg Optical-Mechanical Association LOMO) was appointed General Director of JSC Russian Electronics.  In January 1998, Valery Dshkhunyan, the former head of the Angstrem Zelenograd plant, took the place of the general director of Russian Electronics  .
In the same year, “Russian Electronics” took part in the “ Union TV” program, the purpose of which was to create a television set capable of competing with Western analogues  .
In May 1999, a transaction was concluded between JSC Russian Electronics and the Dutch concern Philips for the sale of the largest in Russia factory for the production of picture tubes of JSC VELT . According to the press, the deal amounted to 1 ruble, while the loss of Philips amounted to about 63 million dollars  . In the same year, according to the decree of the president “On improving the development efficiency of the electronic industry in Russia”, the holding included three large Ryazan enterprises of the SRI “Plasma” , RZMKP and NITI  . Under the leadership of Russian Electronics, in 2001 the Scientific Research Institute ALGORITHM was opened - a joint venture of the Angstrem plant and the Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology (MIET) . The objectives of the institute are the development of computer systems, control systems and their elements, the training of specialists and the development of software for the automation of technological processes  .
According to the press, in 2001 the total sales volume of the holding exceeded $ 100 million  , which is about 25% of all industry sales. In an interview with Vremya & Money newspaper in 2003, the director general of Russian Electronics Valery Dshkhunyan said that during the holding's existence, the number of unprofitable enterprises decreased from 14 to 4, total revenue grew 4 times, while total net profit was 195 , 7 million rubles  In 2004, Valery Dshkhunyan left the post of General Director of Russian Electronics and took the place of General Director of Angstrem Concern  . His place was taken by the former director of the Center for Strategic Research “North-West” Andrei Zasypkin  . In 2008, Andrei Zasypkin left the post of director of Russian Electronics. In his place was appointed interim Vasily Maryutin  .
In 2008, in accordance with Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 21, 2008 No. 873 “On measures to implement the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 10, 2008 No. 1052”, the process of transferring 100% of the shares of Russian Electronics JSC to the State Corporation “begins Rostec . " The process was completed in 2009, when Russian Electronics was fully incorporated into the Rostec State Corporation . The holding enterprises included another 40 enterprises (including Gran, Razryad, Binom, Alagir resistance plant, Yantar, etc.).
Andrey Zverev was appointed General Director of the united holding  . Thus, as of December 2009, 78 enterprises  were already part of Russian Electronics JSC), the number of workers reached 30 thousand people.
In 2012, the Orion and Sirius Concerns became part of the holding. Orion was established in 2009 as a specialized scientific and production association in the field of military, special and dual-purpose subsystems, complexes and technical communications equipment. Sirius was created on the basis of defense industry enterprises with many years of experience in the implementation of defense orders. The structure of "Sirius" includes 24 research institutes and enterprises. Among Sirius's customers are the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Federal Security Service, the Federal Space Agency and other Russian departments. 
In July 2013, it became known that the State Corporation Rostec , as part of the implementation of the Development Strategy until 2020, transferred to Roselektronika a package of assets whose total value, according to the press, is over 6 billion rubles. In total, the structure of “Roselectronics” additionally included 14 enterprises, among which such as: “Germanium”, “Injection”, “Lithium-Element” and others  .
However, some assets were dropped out of the holding. For example, a private owner of SM-Finance LLC, which owns a blocking stake in the largest enterprise of the defense industrial complex of Bashkiria, OJSC Research Institute Soliton, is trying to establish control over the enterprise with the aim of subsequent sale of land in the center of Ufa  The situation is also causing bankruptcy with the management status at Angstrem OJSC , including the execution of various types of guarantees.  In October 2014, personnel changes took place - Denis Sverdlov , the former, was elected as the new chairman of the Board of Directors of the holding of Roselectronika Deputy Minister of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.   .
In September 2015 , Igor Kozlov was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of the holding 
In February 2016 , plans were announced for the early termination of powers of the current and the election of a new general director of the holding.  On March 1, 2016, it became known that Igor Kozlov, Advisor to the Minister of Telecommunications and Mass Communications, was appointed Director General of JSC Roselektronika  . At the same time, Andrei Zverev retained his place on the board of directors of the holding.  The holding is set ambitious tasks, including increasing the share of revenue in civilian products to 50% by 2025. [thirty]
In February 2017, the state corporation Rostec announced the merger of the Russian Electronics holdings and the United Instrument-Making Corporation (OPK) . As a result of asset consolidation, a radio-electronic company was formed, the largest producer of communications equipment, automated control systems, and other types of high-tech military and civilian products in Russia. The holding "Roselectronika" became the basis for the new association. Grigory Elkin was appointed the head of the combined company. 
In August 2017, it became known that Alexey Belinsky was appointed interim director general of the combined Russian Electronics company, while Grigory Elkin retained the position of General Designer for automated control and communication systems of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation .     
In 2018, Alexey Belinsky leaves the post of temporary general director of the holding Roselektronika. The Acting Interim Director General of Roselectronics became the head of NPP Istok named after A.I. Shokina »Alexander Borisov. In April 2019, Alexander Borisov was appointed General Director of the holding Roselektronika. 
Goals and objectives
The main objectives of the Innovation Development Program of JSC "Roselectronics" (PIR)  are:
- development of advanced and breakthrough technologies that ensure the release of competitive innovative products;
- ensuring the growth of innovative potential for the development of the electronic industry of the Russian Federation;
- increase in the cost (capitalization) of the Holding Company through the growth of revenue, profitability and return on invested capital;
- increasing competitiveness and leading positions in certain segments of high-tech markets.
At present, the holding of Roselectronika includes more than 150 enterprises specializing in the development and manufacture of electronic equipment, electronic materials and equipment for their manufacture, microwave equipment and semiconductor devices, subsystems, complexes and technical communications, as well as automated and information systems.  
Development and design of electronic component base and microwave electronics
Development and design of the electronic component base and microwave electronics (ECB and microwave division):
- JSC NPP Istok im. Shokina ”, Fryazino (parent organization);
- OKB Iskra is one of the largest manufacturers of integrated circuits in the USSR and the Russian Federation. Among the company's products are high - current transistors , transistor modules and power fast-recovery diodes. Currently, the company produces microcircuits for the needs of the Russian fleet, army, space and nuclear energy. 
- “ Semiconductor devices factory” - was founded in Yoshkar-Ola in 1941. Today, the company produces the most advanced metal-ceramic cases for integrated circuits (in 2014 a new production line was launched to develop and develop modern complex cases for integrated circuits)  .
- JSC "State enterprise" Pulsar ", Moscow;
- JSC "NIIIVT named after S.A. Vekshinsky ", Moscow;
- JSC Research Institute of Gas Discharge Devices "Plasma" , Ryazan;
- JSC "NSH" Thorium " , Moscow;
- JSC " Plant" Meteor ", Volzhsky;
- NIIMA Progress JSC, Moscow;
- JSC " NSH" Almaz ", Saratov;
- JSC "NIISH, Tomsk;
- JSC NIT Pulsar , Moscow;
- JSC TsNIIIA, Saratov;
- Central Research Institute " Cyclone ", Moscow;
- STC Internavigation JSC, Moscow;
- JSC " NSH" Salyut ", Nizhny Novgorod;
- Research Institute Platan JSC, Fryazino;
- FSSMU JSC, Fryazino;
- JSC " NShT" Contact ", Saratov;
- JSC Central Research Institute Electron , St. Petersburg;
- JSC "Saratelectronproject", Saratov;
- Research Institute Ferrit-Domain JSC, St. Petersburg;
- JSC NZShTs OKB, Novosibirsk;
- JSC " SKTB RT ", Veliky Novgorod;
- JSC "VO Electronitorg", Moscow;
- JSC " NZR" Oxide ", Novosibirsk;
- NPT Vostok JSC, Novosibirsk;
- Omega JSC, Tomsk;
- NIIET JSC, Voronezh;
- JSC NPP Start, Veliky Novgorod;
- MRTI JSC RAS, Moscow;
- JSC "SPZ", Solnechnogorsk ;
- JSC MNIRTI , Moscow;
- JSC "Production and Industrial Enterprise" Wigstar ", Moscow;
- NIIEI JSC, Elektrougli;
- JSC “Research Institute“ Girikond ”, St. Petersburg;
- JSC NPT Cyclone Test, Fryazino;
- Network Technologies JSC, Moscow;
- NIIEMP JSC, Penza;
- JSC Central Scientific Research Institute for Technological Engineering, Technomash , Moscow;
- JSC TsKB RM, Moscow;
- JSC Central Design Bureau Dayton , Zelenograd;
- Spetsmagnet JSC, Moscow;
- JSC “VO Mashpriborintorg ”, Moscow;
- JSC "Lithium-Element", Saratov;
- JSC SKB VT, Pskov;
- JSC RNII Electronstandard, St. Petersburg;
- TD Rosel JSC, Moscow;
- JSC "ZSH", Yoshkar-Ola;
- JSC "RZMKP", Ryazan;
- JSC "Plant Mars", Torzhok;
- Moselectronproject JSC, Moscow;
- NPC Rigel JSC, St. Petersburg;
- NIIEM JSC, Vladikavkaz;
- JSC Informakustika , St. Petersburg;
- JSC “Research Institute of Television”  , St. Petersburg;
- NIIPT Rastr JSC  , Veliky Novgorod;
- Optron JSC, Moscow;
- JSC "R3ZM" Technologies ", Moscow;
- JSC Angstrem , Zelenograd;
- JSC Electron-Altronic, St. Petersburg;
- JSC Svetlana-Rost  , St. Petersburg;
Design of communications facilities
Design of communications facilities (Communication Division):
- JSC "Concern" Constellation ", Voronezh (parent organization)
- JSC VTsKB Polyus, Voronezh;
- JSC "Diamond", Rostov-on-Don;
- NIISSU JSC, Moscow;
- " Ryazan Radio Plant ", Ryazan;
- TZ Revtrud JSC, Tambov;
- JSC "TK" October ", Tambov;
- JSC "Factory" Tambovapparat ", Tambov;
- JSC "Amber", Vladikavkaz;
- Electrosignal OJSC, Voronezh;
- PJSC " Yaroslavl Radio Plant ", Yaroslavl;
- OJSC “SZR”, the city of Slavgorod;
- NPP Radiocommunication JSC, Krasnoyarsk;
- JSC KBOR, Moscow;
- NPP Volna JSC, Moscow;
- JSC Research Institute Rubin , St. Petersburg;
- JSC " Radio Plant ", Penza;
- JSC “Radio Equipment Plant”, Ekaterinburg;
- Pskov ADS Plant JSC, Pskov;
- NPP Kant JSC, Moscow;
- JSC " BSKB" Vostok " , Barnaul; Altai region;
- Barnaul Radio Plant JSC, Barnaul, Altai Territory;
- NIT Svyaz JSC, the village of Yasnaya Polyana, Tula Region .;
- JSC "Plant" Luch ", Ostashkov;
- JSC Concern Systemprom, Moscow;
- LLC Diamand-Service, Voronezh;
- Kodofov LLC, Voronezh.
Intelligence Information Systems
Intelligence Information Systems (RIS Division):
- JSC " Radio Engineering Concern" Vega " , Moscow (parent organization);
- JSC "Research Institute" Coulomb ", Moscow;
- JSC "IMC Concern" Vega ", Moscow;
- JSC "MNIIS", Moscow;
- JSC "DKBA", Dolgoprudny;
- JSC "NIITAG", Zelenograd;
- JSC " NICEVT ", Moscow;
- NII Argon JSC, Moscow;
- JSC SKB Topaz, Moscow;
- JSC "Research Institute" Vector ", St. Petersburg;
- JSC "Plant" Energy ", St. Petersburg;
- JSC "OZ" Integral ", St. Petersburg;
- JSC "Design Bureau" Luz ", the city of Rybinsk;
- JSC " R3ZP ", the city of Rybinsk;
- NII SVT JSC, Kirov;
- JSC " CHR3Z" Flight ", Chelyabinsk;
- NPP Rubin JSC, Penza;
- JSC "KNIITMU", Kaluga;
- PJSC " KEMZ ", Kovylkino.
Automated Control Systems
Automated control systems (ACS Division):
- Management Systems JSC, Moscow (parent organization);
- NIIIT JSC  , Tver;
- NPO Impuls JSC  , St. Petersburg;
- PJSC "Inteltech" "Inteltech" , St. Petersburg;
- KREMZ JSC, Kimovsk;
- NIP Flight JSC, Nizhny Novgorod;
- JSC "Research Institute" Neptune ", St. Petersburg;
- NIIIAA JSC, Moscow;
- Federal Scientific Production Center JSC “ NPO“ Mars ”, Ulyanovsk;
- CJSC RKSS  , Moscow;
- JSC ONIIP , Omsk;
- OmPO Irtysh JSC , Omsk;
- Omsk Instrument-Making Plant named after N. G. Kozitsky JSC, Omsk;
- JSC "CB" Selena " " CB "Selena" , Krasnodar ;
- JSC KPZ Kaskad KPZ Kaskad , Krasnodar;
- AO TsNII EISU ”  , Moscow;
- VNII Etalon JSC  , Moscow;
- JSC NIO CIT “Petrokometa"  , St. Petersburg;
- JSC OKB Salyut , Novosibirsk;
- JSC SPKB SU  , the city of Tver;
- LLC AST-GOZ, Moscow;
- NII PS JSC, St. Petersburg.
Direct Management Organizations
Direct management organizations [ clarify ] :
- JSC Central Research Institute "Electronics" ; Moscow.
- JSC Concern "Sirius" , Moscow;
- JSC Concern " Orion ", Moscow;
- KBPM JSC, Moscow;
- JSC "GDS" Electron ", Moscow;
- RT - Trusted Platforms LLC, Moscow;
- NIIRK JSC, Moscow;
- Logika JSC, Moscow;
- NPO Pulsar JSC, Moscow;
- LLC “UK“ Vereiskaya 29 ”, Moscow;
- Element LLC, Moscow;
- NTS CJSC, Moscow;
- JSC Research Institute " Integral ", Mytishchi;
- NIIIVTs Kontakt JSC, Mytishchi;
- JSC ITTIG , Zelenograd;
- JSC “ IRPA named after A. S. Popova ”, St. Petersburg;
- JSC STC VSP Supertel DALS, St. Petersburg;
- OJSC “REKS”, St. Petersburg;
- JSC NIITOP , Nizhny Novgorod;
- JSC "Discharge", Vladikavkaz;
- JSC "Gran", Vladikavkaz;
- JSC “NZSh, Nalchik;
- PJSC "Telemechanics", Nalchik;
- JSC "Topaz", Vladikavkaz;
- JSC "gas station", Alagir;
- JSC "Design Bureau" Ikar ", Bogoroditsk;
- NIIMET JSC, Kaluga;
Participation in Russian technology platforms
Protocol of the Government Commission on High Technologies and Innovations No. 2 dated 04/01/2011 approved the List of Priority Technology Platforms  , according to which JSC Roselektronika became a member of several Russian technology platforms  :
National Software Platform
The Sirius Concern, which is part of Roselectronika JSC, is the coordinator of the National Software Platform technology platform, which includes holding organizations such as Rastr Scientific Research Institute of Industrial Television OJSC, NII Television OJSC, and NTSC High-Speed Transmission Systems OJSC Supertel DALS, OJSC Informakustika, OJSC Scientific Research Institute of Computer Engineering, Scientific Research Institute of Software, and other holding companies of the State Corporation Rostec , OJSC Voentelecom and leading academic universities of the Russian Federation Federation. The goals of the National Software Technology Platform are the phased development and implementation of the Russian national software platform (NPP) based on free software (open source software) and domestic proprietary software  .
As of February 2016, the coordinator of this technical platform is in the liquidation phase. 
In 2014 at the exhibition "VUZPROMEXPO-2014. Domestic science - the basis of industrialization ”was presented the technological platform of“ microwave technology ”, which includes subsidiaries of the holding having competencies in the field of microwave technology - OJSC“ NII SVT named after S. A. Vekshinsky ”, OJSC“ Ferrit-Domain ”, JSC“ NPP “Source” named after A. I. Shokina ”, NPP Kontakt OJSC, ONIIP OJSC, FSUE NPP Toriy.  When the microwave technology technology platform, coordinated by Roselektronika OJSC, was founded in 2011, its participants became 41 organizations, including the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI and RUSNANO .  In 2014, the total number of participants in the microwave technology platform exceeded 60 organizations, including the Russian Academy of Sciences ; Mikhail Kritenko was elected chairman of the platform’s supervisory board, deputy department head cient planning and industrial policy of the State Corporation " Rostec ." 
The Ministry of Economic Development of Russia conducted an expert assessment and ranking of technological platforms depending on the performance of the activity for the entire period of their operation. In the presented rating of the ministry, the microwave technology platform took third place, significantly improving its grades compared to the previous year. The experts rated the level of performance effectiveness (URF) of the platform as “high”. In 2017, the platform ranked eighth in the ranking with the URF “above average”.
This sharp increase is largely due to a change in the composition of the working and governing bodies of the platform and an improvement in its management efficiency, ”explained Arseniy Brykin, Director of External Communications at JSC Roselectronics, Chairman of the Board of the UHF technology platform. - The Ministry of Economic Development also praised the new tools for engaging innovative start-ups introduced in the holding in the form of a coordinating council of supporting universities and development institutions. This allows you to significantly expand the involvement of youth teams in the implementation of the industry microwave strategy.
The results of the expert assessment were held as part of a meeting with representatives of technical platforms held on June 21 under the chairmanship of Artem Shadrin, director of the Department for Strategic Development and Innovation of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, executive secretary of the Interdepartmental Commission for Technological Development of the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Economic Modernization and Innovative Development of Russia [ 60] .
The development of Russian LED technology
In 2011, as part of the Rusnanotech- 2011 International Forum on Nanotechnologies , between Ruselectronika OJSC and RUSNANO OJSC, which is the coordinator of the Development of Russian LED Technologies technological platform, a memorandum was signed on joining the holding to this technical platform as a co-coordinator. According to the terms of the memorandum, the parties determined that after the merger of JSC Roselektronika 12 of its subsidiaries will also be included in this technical platform  .
Holding organizations are members of three more technological platforms  :
- “ Medicine of the future”;
- “Integrated safety of industry and energy”;
- “Intellectual energy system of Russia”.
Some products produced by the holding Roselektronika:
At the request of RSC Energia , a new communication system for the International Space Station (ISS) was developed - the Orion-Ts digital television complex of the new generation. In March 2019, Roselectronics successfully tested it.  .
As part of its partnership projects with PJSC ROSSETI, ROSELEKTRONIKA Holding has created an automated energy management system and KOTMI-Rosel smart electricity metering devices. Intelligent electricity meters with the functions of measuring, processing, storage, data transfer "Roselectronics" are used at power facilities in the Tver, Bryansk, Voronezh, Smolensk, Kursk regions, Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Dagestan. Roselectronika also implements an automated system of operational dispatch, technological and situational management based on KOTMI-Rosel at power facilities in the Krasnoyarsk Territory, Kemerovo Region and the Trans-Baikal Territory. The solution allows you to automatically collect information from controlled energy facilities, monitor equipment status in real time, transmit data to video walls with telemetry information on the status of electric networks in control centers and the network control center and instantly respond to emergency situations  . Roselektronika implements an automated system of operational dispatch, technological and situational management based on the KOTMI-Rosel complex at Krasnoyarskenergo facilities. The system controls more than 100 substations with a voltage of 35-500 kV, 2 thousand distribution points and transformer substations with a voltage of 6-10 kV.
The holding concluded a deal with the developer of automated systems for managing electrical networks of Decima LLC; Roselectronika received a 51% stake in the authorized capital of Decima LLC.
The holding also entered into a deal with the Russian manufacturer of automated energy metering systems, Matrix LLC. Roselektronika will provide localization of production at its facilities for the products of Matrix LLC. By agreement with the Matrix, the production facilities of the Roselectronics enterprises will organize production of a product line in the field of energy accounting. In accordance with the document, in the first quarter of 2019, a pilot batch of products will be released - 20 thousand devices, and from the second quarter serial production with a volume of 500 thousand devices per year will start. 
Roselektronika Holding and the Russian developer and manufacturer of integrated circuits of PKK Milander JSC have concluded an agreement on the creation of a joint venture for the production of smart electricity meters . According to a document signed during the International Forum "Electric Networks" in Moscow, a controlling stake will be held by the holding Roselektronika.  The new company will produce smart meters for consumed electricity and electronic components at the facilities of Roselectronics enterprises. It is planned that during the year the project will achieve self-sufficiency, and its production capacity will be 1.5 million meters per year.
Development of inspection and inspection systems (IDC) ST-6035 for Rosgranitsa , which was carried out by JSC Thorium , NPP Pulsar , JSC Ferrit-Domain and Scantronic Systems, together with D. V. Nuclear Physics Research Institute Skobeltsyna Moscow State University (developed the electron accelerator ST-2630T).   . Due to the use of Russian-made klystrons in the IDC , the complex has unique characteristics, allowing the train to be scanned at speeds up to 70 km / h, detecting explosives and other hazardous substances when the train moves through a 40-cm layer of steel  , and not has world analogues (since the existing foreign-made IDCs use traveling-wave tubes as electron accelerators)  . In addition to the Russian Federation, it is planned to install automobile IDKs in Kyrgyzstan , and railway ones - on a bridge in the Crimea    . The possibility of using IDK in ASEAN countries together with the decisions of the Smart City project is being worked out as part of the creation of a unified system of control of cargo flows     . The first all-Russian mobile IDK was introduced in 2018. 
JSC “Radiozavod” , battery control panel SAM- PU-12M7
JSC "Radio Plant" , command post 9S737MK Rangir-M1
JSC Central Research Institute "Cyclone" , sight Shahin equipment Ratnik
JSC Central Research Institute "Cyclone" , helmet-mounted equipment monitor Ratnik
JSC Central Research Institute "Cyclone" , thermal imager-range finder "Sych-4"
JSC "RZMKP" , solar photovoltaic modules
JSC NPP Kontakt , complete switchgears
NPP Kontakt JSC , Tetrod
NIIGRP Plasma JSC , helium-neon laser
NIIGRP Plasma JSC , argon laser
JSC NPP Istok , copper vapor laser
JSC "Telemechanics" , traffic light LED
Central Research Institute "Electron" , CCD-matrix
PJSC "Svetlana" , a radio tube 6N1P
NPP Istok , traveling wave lamp for Horizon satellites
NIIEI JSC , graphite electric motor brushes
Meteor JSC , Quartz resonator
JSC "Optron" , optocoupler
NIIEMP JSC , resistors
JSC "RZMKP" , reed switch
JSC "NZPP" , zener diode
NZR Oxide JSC , supercapacitors
In 2014, the holding began the transition to international financial reporting standards . 
In 2015, the volume of exports of JSC "Roselectronics" amounted to about $ 120 million, exceeding the level of the previous year by 40%. 
At the end of 2016, the revenue of JSC “Roselectronics” amounted to 59 billion rubles, net profit of 1.783 billion rubles. [one]
In addition to cooperation with companies on the territory of the Customs Union , Russian Electronics is involved in the development of cooperation with companies from non-CIS countries, with the support of the state corporation Rostec , cooperating with leading world equipment manufacturers.
Rohde & Schwarz and Funkwerk AG
In 2011 and 2012, ONIIP OJSC entered into agreements with leading German manufacturers of mobile radio communications equipment - Rohde & Schwarz and Funkwerk AG . It is planned to produce localized base stations of the Tetra standard with an open source code of up to 250 units per year. In 2014, the Russian law enforcement authorities certified the Yantar-T IP closed-circuit explosion-proof mobile terminals manufactured under the agreement. 
Sumitomo Wiring Systems
In the summer of 2014, the production of car harnesses and wires began at the Russian-Japanese joint venture Roselectronika and Sumitomo Wiring Systems - Ural Wiring Systems ( Yekaterinburg ).  The localization of Telematics Modules (TCUs) for Ford vehicles by 2017 was also announced.
At the International Forum " Engineering Technologies 2014" and the International Exhibition of Arms, Technologies and Innovations " Oboronexpo-2014 ", during the signing of the agreement with the Chinese corporation CETC, it was announced that the Chinese side will participate in the project "Roselectronics" to create a LED factory full cycle in Tomsk  .
In August 2017, Roselectronics and Nedi Technology Co. Ltd, which is part of the CETC, signed an agreement on the development, design of semiconductor devices, followed by their production in China in the contract assembly mode (foundry)    .
Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation of China (CASC)
In October 2014 , during a meeting of the heads of government of Russia and China, Dmitry Medvedev and Li Keqiang, JSC Roselektronika held negotiations on cooperation with the Chinese Corporation of Aerospace Science and Technology ( CASC )  . During the first round of negotiations, the parties identified areas of mutual interest: the development and production of electronic components and telecommunications equipment.  . As a result of negotiations on October 13, 2014, Roselectronika and the Chinese CASC signed a mutual cooperation agreement, the details of which were determined during the China Airshow-2014 International Air Show. 
Cooperation with CASIC will be in the field of electronics, optoelectronic devices, integrated security management systems “Smart City” and other promising high-tech areas 
In March 2015, the Holding signed an agreement with the Chinese company ZTE at the World Mobile Congress exhibition ( Barcelona , Spain)  . The agreement in the amount of 1.2 billion yuan ($ 190 million) provides for the development of cooperation in the field of innovative technologies, Smart City, Intelligent Transport System and Intelligent Antenna solutions.  The asset of JSC Roselektronika has an implemented Safe City project in Krasnoyarsk  .
Following the negotiations of the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin and the Chairman of China Xi Jinping, JSC "Roselectronics" and ZTE signed a contract to localize the production of telecommunication equipment in the Russian Federation. 
At the MAKS-2015 airshow, Roselectronics JSC and ZTE signed an agreement on the launch of the Smart City pilot project in the city of Fryazino near Moscow; as part of the pilot project, it is planned to introduce centralized management of city lighting, traffic lights, traffic, heat supply, and security in Fryazino  . In addition, ensuring the transparent operation of the housing and communal services  will become part of the Smart City. As part of the project, it is planned to install digital video cameras and introduce free Wi-Fi in the science city , the volume of investments will be 162 million rubles  , while the municipal budget will provide 5%, and the remaining amount will be financed in equal shares by investors. 
Interaction with Universities
On the basis of organizations included in JSC Russian Electronics, 26 basic departments of the largest universities of the Russian Federation were created  . So, on the basis of NPP Istok, a branch of MSTU MIREA was created  , the basic department of solid-state electronics of the same university has been working at NPP Pulsar for more than 40 years  . Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky created the Department of Micro- and Nanoelectronics at JSC NPP Kontakt  and the basic department at the heart of designing microwave devices at JSC NPP Almaz .  In 2014, ONIIP OJSC established the Department of Radioelectronic Systems Modeling, Omsk State University F.M.Dostoevsky .  The Plazma JSC operates the basic department of gas-discharge devices of the Ryazan State Radio Engineering University  , the Central Department of Electronic Design and Development Dayton JSC has the basic department of Electronic Control Technologies and Quality Management System of the National Research University MIET  , at SPE "East" opened a branch of the Department of semiconductor devices and microelectronics Novosibirsk state technical University .  on the basis of basic engineering center (design center) NZPP OKB created and dis exists a training center as part of the three branches of the basic departments of the Novosibirsk State Technical University and the Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics . 
In 2014, Roselectronika entered into a cooperation agreement with MIPT ; The agreement provides for the creation of joint research centers, conducting research on their basis in the field of developing technologies for the production of high-tech industrial products, creating new materials based on alkaline earth and rare earth metals for powerful microwave electric devices, industrial design and engineering, as well as introducing the results of intellectual activities. 
The holding signed an agreement with the University of Nizhny Novgorod on the development of research centers where it is planned to conduct high-tech developments for implementation in industrial production  .
In the framework of the XII Scientific and Technical Conference “Actual Issues of the Development of the Radio-Electronic Industry”, “Roselectronika” signed cooperation agreements with Penza State Technological University and Penza State University . The parties agreed that PenzGTU and PSU will become reference sites for the regional stage of the IT-Breakthrough competition, implemented by the Roselectronika holding jointly with leading Russian universities. 
In November 2014, the holding signed an agreement on the implementation of scientific and educational projects with the Moscow Aviation Institute (MAI), which will allow the creation of research centers, as well as joint research and development efforts aimed at developing methods for the production of high-tech industrial products [113 ] .
In December 2014, an agreement was signed with MSTU. N. E. Bauman on cooperation in the field of innovative projects. 
Among the projects with the participation of universities is the development of inspection and inspection systems (IDC) ST-6035 for Rosgranitsa - the D.V. Skobeltsyn Research Institute of Nuclear Physics of Moscow State University has developed an electron accelerator ST-2630T.
Key Figures of JSC Roselektronika
Board of Directors
Kulikov Sergey Alexandrovich - Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Kozlov Igor Ilyich
- Sharipova Anna Nikolaevna
- Ruban Alexander Sergeevich
- Fedorov Kirill Valerevich
- Khokhlov Sergey Vladimirovich
- Belinsky Alexey Anatolevich
General Directors of JSC Roselektronika:
- Ilya Klebanov (1997-1998);
- Valery Dshkhunyan (1998-2004);
- Andrey Zasypkin (2004-2008);
- Vasily Maryutin (2008-2008);
- Andrey Zverev (2008—2016);
- Igor Kozlov (2016-2017);
- Grigory Elkin (2017—2017);
- Alexey Belinsky (2017—2018)
- Alexander Borisov (2018 - present) 
- Official site
- Page of Roselectronics on Facebook
- Page of JSC "Roselectronics" in VKontakte
- Interview with A. V. Zverev to the Izvestia newspaper, 2013
- "Roselectronics": Restructuring and Prospects // Rostec
- “Russian military electronics: with what filling does our army enter the digital age” - interview of A. V. Zverev of the Ekho Moskvy radio station
- Roselectronics: strategic nuclear forces of the Russian Federation are invulnerable to sanctions // RIA
- "Roselectronics": How Russia will provide its needs in electronics // CNews , 06/09/2014
- High technology under sanctions. Interview with A.V. Zverev on RBC TV , 07/30/2015
- RBC 500: rating of Russian business (2017)
- http://www.ruselectronics.ru/about/history/ About the holding
- Holding Roselektronika headed by a native of PR structures // Kommersant
- Roselectronics will invest heavily // ComNews, 11.29.2013
- Catch up on the train of revolution // Gazeta.Ru
- The Russian electronic industry has its own holding // Russian Telegraph, number from 12.25.1997, issue No. 69
- "Russian Electronics" was headed by Valery Dshkhunyan] // (Russian Telegraph No. 11 of 01/27/1998
- SCANDAL IN THE PROGRAM OR WHAT THE “UNION TV” SHOWS // Belorusskaya Delovaya Gazeta, 08.08.2000, Issue No. 117
- TIME - Photofact] // Interfax No. 12 of 03/19/1999
- UNITY TO SURVIVE // Ryazan Gazette No. 74 of 04/12/2001
- In Brief // Vedomosti, Number 238 dated December 27, 2001, page B5
- MISSION OF THE HOLDING “RUSSIAN ELECTRONICS” - COMPETITIVE IN KEY AREAS OF MICROELECTRONICS // Economics and Life - Russia, Number from 05/22/2002, Issue No. 20
- Guest of the issue // Time & Money , issue of July 1, 2003, issue No. 24
- Information // Vedomosti, Number 09.07.2008, Issue No. 125, p. B8
- Strategists have changed // Business Petersburg, number from 12/07/2004, issue No. 230
- “The State nominated three new candidates to the board of directors of Russian Electronics” // RIA Novosti, issue 05.02.2008
- CROS technology
- Effective technologies to implement with an iron hand
- Information about the Sirius concern on the official website of Rostec (Inaccessible link) . Date of treatment April 28, 2014. Archived on April 7, 2014.
- Rostec will transfer assets worth over 6 billion rubles to Roselectronics // CNews , July 9, 2013
- The largest enterprise in Bashkiria, the Research Institute "Soliton" working for the defense industry, they want to sell
- Russian subsidiary of Russian Technologies increased its stake in Angstrem to 31%
- - The expert center of the electronic state - Ex-Deputy Minister of Communications Denis Sverdlov was elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of Roselectronics, 10.10.14
- Ex-Deputy Communications Minister Denis Sverdlov joined the new Board of Directors of Roselectronics // CNews
- representative of the Ministry of Communications of Russia was elected chairman of the Board of Directors of Roselectronics
- Roselectronics plans to change CEO
- “Chemezov found the main thing in electronics” // Vedomosti No. 4025 dated 01.03.2016
- Andrei Zverev resigns as CEO of the holding, but remains on the board of directors
- Advisor to the Minister of Communications left to lead the Roselectronics
- Grigory Elkin was appointed to the post of general director of Roselectronics // RIA Novosti
- Introduction of new management macros. Roselectronics has changed leadership
- Rostec announced the change of the interim head of the holding Roselektronika
- State Corporation Rostec approved the new management of Roselectronics
- Alexey Belinsky came to Roselectronics
- head of the IT subsidiary of Rostec was changed for the second time in six months without explanation // CNews
- A temporary general director replaced at . rostec.ru. Circulation date May 20, 2019.
- Innovative development of the holding
- Structure of the holding "Roselectronika" - The list of subsidiaries of the holding "Roselectronics" on the official website of the company
- “Russian Electronics” will be reformed under new leadership // CNews, 07/19/2013
- Information about OKB Iskra on the official website of the holding Roselektronika
- Semiconductor devices plant launched a new production line // Rostec , 05.22.2014
- Research Institute of Television
- NIIIPT "Raster"
- NGO Impulse
- CJSC RKSS
- Central Research Institute of Eisu »
- All-Russian Research Institute "Standard"
- Research and Development Center CIT “Petrocomet”
- "SPKB SU"
- Protocol of the meeting of the Government Commission on High Technologies and Innovations No. 2 dated 04/01/11 - Protocol of the meeting of the Government Commission on High Technologies and Innovations ...
- Technology platforms. General information // Innovations in Russia
- Technology platform // innovation.gov.ru - Innovations in Russia
- In Russia, both “national software platforms” are curtailed // Cnews, 2016
- The development of Roselectronics will help import substitution
- Microwave technology platform
- The new composition of the governing bodies of the microwave technology platform has been approved
- The Ministry of Economic Development highly appreciated the results of the technological platform “Microwave Technologies” . Russian Engineering Union. Circulation date May 20, 2019.
- OJSC Roselektronika joins the technological platform “Development of Russian LED Technologies”
- Innovative Development of the Holding | About company | Russian Electronics . ruselectronics.ru. Circulation date May 20, 2019.
- Roselectronics has developed a new generation communications system for the ISS . TASS. Date of treatment March 5, 2019.
- Roselectronika introduced a smart energy management system | iot.ru News of the Internet of things . iot.ru. Circulation date May 31, 2019.
- Roselectronika and PKK Milander created a joint venture to produce smart electricity . CNews.ru. Circulation date May 31, 2019.
- Roselectronika and PKK Milander created a joint venture to produce smart electricity . CNews.ru. Circulation date May 31, 2019.
- New border inspection and inspection systems will help to significantly increase the speed of passage of goods
- Roselectronika successfully tested a complex for cargo screening
- The development of Roselectronics allows increasing the speed of cargo scanning at the border
- Roselectronics will supply Rosgranitsa with new complexes for cargo screening
- Roselectronika has developed border security systems that will significantly increase the speed of cargo passage
- Russian defense industry is moving to "peaceful rails"
- "Roselectronika" will equip checkpoints in Kyrgyzstan with search complexes
- Trains in Crimea will be inspected using electronic accelerators
- Roselectronics invites ASEAN countries to create a unified system of control of cargo flows // CNews
- RIA Novosti: Roselectronics offers ASEAN countries inspection complexes
- TASS: Rostec's “daughter” offers ASEAN a unified anti-terrorism defense system
- Moscow and ASEAN strengthen military-humanitarian relations
- The first Russian customs x-ray arrived at the border with Estonia
- OJSC Roselektronika will receive an audit of IFRS reporting for 42% of the initial price
- "ROSELECTRONIKA" ATTRACTS THE OPPORTUNITIES OF THE "RUSSIAN EXPORT CENTER" FOR FOREIGN TRADE ACTIVITIES
- Roselectronics has developed a system of closed digital communications without “bookmarks”  // CNews
- The production of automotive components is in Russia
- Roselectronics is developing cooperation with China. The Chinese corporation SETS will become a participant in the project to create an LED factory in Tomsk // Rostec
- Roselectronics and Nedi Technology Co. agreed on the release of semiconductor devices
- Roselectronics and Chinese CETC agree on contract manufacturing
- Rostec entered into an agreement with the Chinese corporation CETC // CNews, 2017
- ZTE chooses Russia and Roselectronics // comnews
- Roselectronics develops cooperation with China // NanoNews, 10/15/14
- Roselectronics develops cooperation with China // Mechanical Engineering Portal, 10.16.14
- Rostec will cooperate with China on earth, in the air and in space // aviaport.ru
- State Corporation Rostec. Roselectronics develops cooperation with ZTE Corporation
- Time for electronics. Roselektronika cooperates with Chinese electronics giant ZTE for 1.2 billion
- Roselectronics to create Safe Cities with Chinese ZTE Corporation
- ZTE chooses Russia and Roselectronics
- Andrey Zverev: state-owned companies should implement energy saving programs
- How do you live, city of science?
- More than 160 million rubles will be spent on creating a “smart science city” in Fryazin
- The Safe City system will be launched in Fryazin in early 2016.
- Andrey Zverev: nowhere to go, Moscow is behind us
- “Work in Russia” - the slogan of the cycle of events to attract young people to study popular specialties
- Basic departments of Pulsar Scientific and Production Enterprise
- Structure of Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky
- Basic Department of Microwave Instrument Design, Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky
- In the Omsk Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Engineering, the basic department of Omsk State University will be created F. M. Dostoevsky
- Innovation Portal of the Ryazan Region, Ryazan State Radio Engineering University (inaccessible link)
- Basic Department of Electronic Control Technologies and Quality Management Systems of the National Research University "MIET"
- INFORMATION | Russian Professional Union of Radio-Electronic Industry Workers (Profradioelectron) (Inaccessible link) . Date of treatment November 10, 2014. Archived July 16, 2014.
- Industry. "Novosibirsk plant of semiconductor devices with a special design bureau"
- Roselectronics and MIPT will create joint research centers (Inaccessible link) . Date of treatment November 10, 2018. Archived November 5, 2014.
- Nizhny Novgorod University signed an agreement on cooperation in the field of innovation in electronics with the company
- Roselectronics and leading universities of Penza announced cooperation
- Roselectronics will cooperate with the Moscow Aviation Institute
- "Roselectronics" and MSTU. Bauman will engage in joint projects
- A temporary general director replaced at . rostec.ru. Date of treatment October 3, 2018.