|3rd millennium - 4th millennium -|
5th millennium - 6th millennium - 7th millennium
The fifth millennium is a period of time from January 1, 4001 of our era to December 31 of 5000 of our era.
- November 22, 4296 - Venus will cover the star Antares (α Scorpio ).
- In the XLIV century , approximately in the 4390s, Comet Hale - Bopp will return to the solar system . Its passage before the Sun was in 1996-1997.
- November 10, 4557 - Venus will cover the star Regulus (α Leo ).
- August 14, 4747 - Venus will cover the star Regulus (α Leo ).
- October 21, 4772 - the next Mayan calendar cycle will end.
- In the XLIX century, the Great Comet of 1811 will return to the Solar System. According to astronomers, this will happen in 4876.
In the literature
In 4338, the action of the novel by Vladimir Odoevsky “ 4338th year: Petersburg letters ” (1835) takes place.
In 4300, the difference between the Julian and Gregorian calendars will reach 1 month, and the new 4301 according to the Julian calendar will begin on February 1 according to the Gregorian calendar. [ significance of fact? ]