Satan's Embryo is the debut studio album of the rock band Krüger in the heavy metal , death metal genre. Kruger, thanks to its albums, can rightfully be considered the legend of domestic metal; it becomes one of the first bands in Russia playing in the style of close death metal, and a couple of years after its creation releases its debut album  . The album was recorded and released in 1991 . This album takes first place in the Polish national radio charts in 1993 . The album was recorded in the original composition in which the group was created in Voronezh . A record ( vinyl ) was released, which became the first record of the group.
|Embryo of Satan|
|Studio Album Krüger|
|Date of issue||1991|
|Genres||heavy metal |
|Duration||42 min 01 s|
From this first album one can hear the nascent Krueger corporate identity, energizing, incorporating elements of thrash, death metal, full of own ideas. The subjects of the texts are close to the horrors of Gogol's works, horror films and about demons such as Pumpkin-headed , the Evil Dead , Nightmare on Elm Street , etc. which is typical for these musical directions, and also necessary for recognition among the metal community, similarly to the recording of Slayer 's debut album Show No Mercy . The music and themes of the group Krüger and Slayer have common features, and the recording of the debut album took place similarly, in the absence of funding, literally due to the musicians themselves. Moreover, the recording of the album by Krüger was aggravated by what happened in the conditions of the economic crisis and the collapse of the USSR .
The album is an excellent material of Russian heavy rock and thrash metal, and stands out for its special weight, dryness and hardness of sound, and at the same time an exciting incendiary effect. In concerts, the group also performed similar compositions of Deep Purple and Motorhead  . The group performed at all major festivals of the country with the compositions of this album, delighting regular fans and winning new ones. The group took part in the festival "Monsters of Rock of the USSR" together with the groups: Cruise , Black Coffee , E.S.T. et al.  .
The album was reissued on a CD in 2007 by the CD-Maximum label  .
List of Songs
- “On the Throne” - 5:28
- “Train Of Hell” - 4:32
- Public House - 3:17
- The Nine Rings of Orodruin - 3:27
- "Durby Mc. Row ”- 4:43
- Harley Davidson - 3:35
- “M.O.R.G.” - 6:29
- The Fairway of Death - 4:07
- “The Embryo of Satan” - 6:19
- Alexander Hamer - guitar, vocals
- Alexander Sereda - bass
- Alexander Aksyonov - drums
- Rockcor Magazine Review No. 68, 2007
- Review of darkside.ru . darkside.ru (March 29, 1991). Date of treatment March 9, 2019.
- KRUGER Group . Publishing company CD-Maximum (April 12, 2007). Date of appeal September 25, 2017.
- Festival "Monsters of Rock of the USSR" (booklet) . Our non-format (March 29, 1991). Date of appeal September 25, 2017.
- CDM 1106-2628 / IFPI LC77 . comprehensive music database and marketplace "Discogs" (September 13, 1991). Date of appeal September 25, 2017.