Krasny Luch (Glass Factory) - a rural village in the Varnavinsky district of the Nizhny Novgorod region . It is part of the Shuda Village Council . 
|Subject of the federation||Nizhny Novgorod Region|
|Rural settlement||Shuda Village Council|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↘ 221  people ( 2010 )|
|Telephone code||+7 83158|
In the village there is a post office of Russia (index 606768). 
The village is located 33 km north of the district center - the working village of Varnavino , 169 km north-north-east of Nizhny Novgorod .
The rivers Shuda , Zhilomostka and Peskomoyka flow along the outskirts of the village
Logging, animal husbandry, picking berries and mushrooms.
In the village is the oldest enterprise of the Varnavinsky district - the glass factory "Red Beam"  , founded in 1891 by the landowner IV Bazilevsky  . By his order in 1892, a people's house was built in the village, where children of workers began to be taught to read and write  .
Until 2009, the village was part of the rural settlement of Antonikhinsky Village Council . By the Law of the Nizhny Novgorod Region dated August 28, 2009 No. 150-З , the rural settlements of the Antonikhinsky Village Council and the Gorkinsky Village Council are united in the rural settlement of Shudsky Village Council.
Sergey Stepanovich Zhukov (1942-2002) - writer. 
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. The number and distribution of the population of the Nizhny Novgorod region . Date of treatment July 30, 2014. Archived July 30, 2014.
- Settlements of Varnavinsky district (inaccessible link)
- Information about the object of postal service. (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment August 19, 2009. Archived March 4, 2016.
- Varnavino. Crafts.
- History of the Glass Factory School
- Law of the Nizhny Novgorod Region dated August 28, 2009 No. 150-З “On the Transformation of Municipalities - Rural Settlements Mikhaleninsky Village Council, Glukhovsky Village Council, Gorkinsky Village Council, Antonikhinsky Village Council, Bogorodsky Village Council, Makaryevsky Village Council, Novonikolsky Village Council of the Varnavinsky municipal district of the Nizhny Novgorod Region and introduced changes separate laws of the Nizhny Novgorod region "
- Biography of S. S. Zhukov, several of his works. (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment May 27, 2008. Archived March 11, 2005.