Jorge Larrionda ( Spanish: Jorge Luis Larrionda Pietrafesa ; March 9, 1968 ) is a former Uruguayan football referee . In the mid-2000s, he was one of the leading football referees on the planet (in particular, in 2009 he was recognized as the 4th referee of the world according to iffhs.de  ), but his reputation was largely damaged after the 2010 World Cup.
|Full name||Jorge Louis Larrionde Pietrafes|
|Born||March 9, 1968 (51 years old)|
Known for his harsh refereeing style, he often presents red cards to players.
Larrionde became FIFA judge in 2000. He participated in the following tournaments: America’s Cup 2001 , qualification tournament for the 2002 World Cup in the CONMEBOL and CONCACAF zones, Confederations Cup 2003 , Youth World Cup 2005, the qualification tournament for the 2006 World Cup and 2010 World Cup in the CONMEBOL zone.
FIFA included Larrionde in the preliminary list of judges who are candidates for participation in the 2010 World Cup.  Larrionde’s reputation was seriously tarnished after he scored an unscored goal against the Germans in the Germany-England match in the 1/8 finals of the 2010 World Cup  . After this game, the Uruguayan referee was suspended from further work in the tournament.
Larriond refereed the following matches:
- 2003 Libertadores Cup Final
- 2004 Intercontinental Cup
- 2005 Libertadores Cup Final
- 2006 Libertadores Cup Final
- Semifinal of the World Cup ( Portugal - France ) 2006
- 2007 Libertadores Cup Final
- The World's best Referee 2009 . iffhs.de (2010). Date of treatment March 23, 2013. Archived April 4, 2013.
- List of judges of candidates for participation in the 2010 World Cup
- Germany - England. And he has five reasons for this . Soviet sport (June 29, 2010). Date of treatment October 19, 2015.