Alika is the leader of the Visigoths at the beginning of the 4th century .
He led the Goths, who fought in 324 on the side of the emperor Licinius against the emperor Constantine the Great . July 3, 324 under Adrianople (modern Edirne ) Licinius was defeated by the troops of Constantine.
- Jordan. On the origin and deed of the Getae
- Ammianus Marcellinus. Acts
- Tungsten, Herwig . Goths. From the origins to the middle of the VI century / Translation from German B. Milovidov, M. Schukin. - SPb. : Juventa, 2003 .-- 654 p. - (Historical Library). - 2,000 copies. - ISBN 5-87399-142-1 .
- Tsirkin Yu. B. Spain from Antiquity to the Middle Ages. - SPb. : Faculty of Philology, St. Petersburg State University ; Nestor-Istoriya, 2010 .-- 456 p. - 700 copies. - ISBN 978-5-98187-528-1 .
- Western Europe . // Rulers of the World. Chronological and genealogical tables on world history in 4 vols. / Compiled by V.V. Erlikhman . - T. 2.
|Dynasty of Visigoth Kings|
|chief of the Visigoths|
beginning of IV century