Biysk River Port is a river transport enterprise located in Biysk , on the Biya River . Created in 1950 , as of November 2011, operates in the form of a limited liability company  . More than 100 employees. General Director Viktor Alexandrovich Frank.
|Biysk River Port LLC|
|Year of foundation||1950|
|Former names||Biysk River Port|
|Location||Biysk city, st. Sand Quarry, 54a|
|Key figures||CEO V. A. Frank|
|Number of employees||about 100|
The Biysk river port is located on the right bank of the Biya River, 20 km above the mouth on Peschaniy Quarry Street. An automobile road and a railway are suitable for the river port. Regular navigation has not been carried out upstream since 1991.
Until 1991, there was a passenger marina at the river port, located at per. MOPRovsky, 1. In 1992, due to the cessation of passenger traffic on the Biya River, the marina was disbanded.
- cargo transportation by river;
- loading and unloading of ships;
- ship maintenance and repair;
- mining of non-metallic minerals (sand, gravel) from water bodies;
- maintenance of the floating bridge across the Biya river;
- walks on the river on the boat (since 2013, not conducted due to lack of personnel).
Due to the abnormal drought and shallow water on the rivers of the Ob basin in 2011 and 2012, the port's work was very difficult.
Fleet Composition (for 2016)
- 3 tugboats of the RT project R-14A (RT-454, RT-456, “Mikhail Evdokimov”);
- 1 self-propelled treatment plant of project 354K (OS-5);
- 1 tug of project 786 (BV-110);
- 2 floating cranes KPL-5 ;
- Dry cargo barges with a loading capacity of 400-1000 tons;
- 1 passenger ship “Fast” (type “Moskvich” , project 544, year of manufacture 1952). Sank in 2012, raised and restored. In 2013-2014 he did not work.
Ships at the technical berth
Shunting tug BM-14
- On the territory of the Biysk river port there are also the Biysk section of the GIMS and the Biysk pro-slavish section of the Ob Basin Department of Waterways of Rosmorrechflot .
- The water area of the backwater of the river port is a favorite place of Biysk fans of winter fishing.