Vasiliy (Laslo) Karlovich Rat ( March 25, 1961 , Fanchikovo , Vinogradovsky district (Transcarpathian region) , Transcarpathian region , Ukrainian SSR , USSR ) - Soviet and Ukrainian football player, midfielder . He played for the USSR national football team . Currently a football coach.
|Full name||Vasily Karlovich Rat|
|Born||March 25, 1961 (58 years old)|
Fanchikovo , Vinogradovsky district , Transcarpathian region , Ukrainian SSR , USSR
|Citizenship|| the USSR |
|Awards and medals|
USSR Master of Sports of international class (1986). Honored Master of Sports of the USSR (1986).
Kiev joined Dynamo in 1981. He spent a year in a double, and in 1982 he made his debut in Moscow in a match against Dynamo, spent 90 minutes on the field. Rat admitted later that if he had not come out this season, he would have moved to Spartak Moscow . He already had an agreement with Beskov about the transition, but Lobanovsky managed to find out about this and prevent the player from leaving.
Nevertheless, Rat got a solid place only in the second half of 1984, when, after a break, Lobanovsky returned to the team. From the 2nd round to the end of 1986, Rat spent all the matches in the USSR Championship without replacements.
At the beginning of 1989 he went to Spain , where he spent 10 matches with Espanyol (the contract was for 3 months). At the end of the season, the team flew out of the Premier League and Rat returned to Kiev. He later admitted that on arrival he no longer felt the pleasure of the game, and the team had few partners in the "star" composition of 1986.
At the end of 1990, he decided to leave the team, train independently and achieve a worthy contract in a West European club. Rat himself was determined to leave only in Hungarian clubs. With the help of the Consul General of Hungary in Kiev, representatives of several leading Hungarian clubs began to come out with interesting offers.
In January 1991, Rat was supposed to go to Budapest , but on the night of December 31 to January 1 he had an attack of paralysis - the left half of his body was taken away, he spent a month and a half in the clinic. After some time, Rat went to Hungary and arrived at the location of the Ferencvaros . After numerous medical examinations, he signed a contract with the club for two and a half years. He made his debut only in the summer of 1991. Rat admitted that he lacked coordination, the ball did not hold in his legs, and he constantly fell from martial arts. He practically did not play full matches in Hungary.
Nevertheless, the club management did not terminate the contract with him, but helped Ratsu overcome difficulties. However, in the end, Rat himself, feeling a huge responsibility to the club, broke off the contract.
He played 47 matches for the USSR national team and scored 4 goals. He made his debut in the team in late 1985 , and spent the last match at the World Cup-90. The author of the brightest goals against the French team at the World Cup 86 and the Dutch team at Euro 88.
Since 1993, he has been engaged in business in Hungary. At first, he was the commercial director of the company Laszlo Rat for the CIS countries, traveled to Ukrainian plants and bought chemical raw materials for the production of polyethylene . Then he founded his own company "Rat and Sons."
From the end of 1996 until the end of the 1996/97 season he was in the coaching staff of Ferencvaros (second coach) under the head coach Zoltan Varga.
In 2007, he received a Pro coaching license in Kiev and worked as an assistant to Jozsef Szabo at Dynamo.
On June 14, 2011, he was appointed as the head coach of the Obolon youth team. From October 31 to November 26, 2011 he was the acting head coach of Obolon  . According to him, “he was forced to leave Obolon because of health problems,” after which he left for treatment in Hungary  .
Supporter of the boycott of the Ukrainian team of the 2018 World Cup in Russia  .
Wife - Klara, niece  of Istvan Szekec . Sons of Atilla [ certainly not A tt and l a? ] (younger) - tennis player and Laszlo - soccer player.
- USSR Champion ( 4 ): 1981 , 1985 , 1986 , 1990
- USSR Cup Winner ( 4 ): 1982 , 1985 , 1987 , 1990
- Winner of the USSR Super Cup ( 2 ): 1986 , 1987
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup : 1986
- Champion of Hungary ( 1 ): 1992
- Hungarian Cup Winner ( 2 ): 1991, 1993
USSR national team
- European Vice-Champion : 1988
- In the lists of the best football players of the Ukrainian SSR ( 4 ): No. 1 (1985, 1986, 1988), No. 3 (1984)
- The list of 33 best football players of the USSR (4) : No. 1 (1986), No. 2 (1985, 1988), No. 3 (1987)
- USSR Master of Sports of international class (1986)
- Honored Master of Sports of the USSR (1986)
- Order of Merit, III degree (2016) 
- Vasil Rat - head coach of the Obolonі youth warehouse (inaccessible link)
- Vasily Rat: “Everything is in order with health, I can return to coaching”
- Former Dynamo Kyiv player invited Ukrainians to boycott the World Cup in Russia . Lenta.ru (April 1, 2017).
- Independent Sports Newspaper
- Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 210/2016 wed 13 grass 2016 rooku About the value of the sovereign awards of Ukraine veterans of the team of the Dynamo Kyiv Football Club
- On the website of the Russian Football Team
- Statistics of games in Spain
- Player and on the Transfermarkt website
- Pukshansky Michael. Vasily Rat: My children don’t speak Russian // Football from SE. - No. 49. - 1997.
- “We were artists, and Lobanovsky was a great director!”
- “I am very glad that I returned to the club of my youth”
- “I feel that coaching is mine”