Flower and the Mole ( 花 花 も ぐ ら ) is an animated film . The film was created in Japan in 1970 at the studio Gakken Co., Ltd. led by director Okamoto Tadanari . The cartoon is based on the science fiction story of Shinichi Hoshi  .
|Flower and mole|
|Cartoon type||puppet (wood, leather)|
|Studio||Gakken Co., Ltd.|
|Duration||15 minutes. 29 sec|
Color cartoon, shot on 35 mm film. It is a puppet cartoon , dolls are made of wood and leather . The duration of the cartoon is 15 minutes. 29 sec
- Idea: Shinichi Hoshi ( 星新一 )
- Operators: Yoshioka Ken ( Japanese 吉岡 謙 ) , Minoru Tamura ( Japanese 田村 実 )
- Composer: Ryohei Hirose ( Japanese 広 瀬 量 平 )
- Scenario: Okamoto Tadanari ( Japanese 岡本 忠 成 ) , ( Japanese 坂 間 雅子 ) , ( Japanese 来 道 子 )
- The dolls were made by: ( Japanese 見 米 豊 ) , ( Japanese 真 賀 里 文 子 ) , ( Japanese 及 川 功 一 ) and others.
- Roles voiced: Kyoko Kishida ( Japanese 岸 田 今日 子 )
- 1970 Noburo Ofuji Prize