Prigorevskoye rural settlement is a municipality in the Roslavl district of the Smolensk region of Russia . The administrative center is the village of Prigora . On the territory of the settlement there are 27 settlements.
|Prigorevskoe rural settlement|
|Enters into||Roslavl District|
|Head of Municipality||Soskov Anatoly Ivanovich|
|History and geography|
|Date of education||December 2, 2004|
|Population||1,086 people ( 2007 )|
|Density||6.28 person / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48134|
|Automat code numbers||67|
Established on December 1, 2004 .
The head of the settlement and the head of the administration is Soskov Anatoly Ivanovich  .
- Total area: 173 km²
- Location: southeastern part of Roslavl district
- Bordered by:
- in the east - with the Bryansk region
- in the south - with Epishevsky rural settlement
- in the west - with Zharynsky rural settlement
- in the north - with Volkovichi rural settlement
- in the northeast - with the Lubovskoye rural settlement
- The A141 Oryol - Vitebsk highway passes through the territory of the settlement.
- Railways pass through the territory of the settlement: Riga - Orel (stations: Prigorye, Lyubestovo); Roslavl - Sukhinichi (station: Aselye).
- Large river Voronitsa .
The collective farm "Our Motherland", agricultural cooperative "Progress".
The settlement includes the following localities:
- The Highlands - administrative center
- Aselje , village
- Acelé , station
- White Village
- Borovka , the village
- Gromashovo , village
- Zhilinki , village
- Zhuravovichi , the village
- District , village
- Krutitsa , village
- Kukovenka village
- Lahi , the village
- Village Forestry , village
- Lyubestovo , village
- Murygino , village
- Podgodnevo , village
- Highlands , village
- Prokshino , the village
- Sviridovka , village
- Staroselie , village
- Sysoevka , village
- Terebyn village
- Tolkachevo village
- Turovo , village
- Corner of the village
- Chartovka , village
- Gypsy village
The total population is 1,086 people.