Zhetes bi (full name Zhetes Kystaubayuly ) ( 1828 , modern Aral region , Kyzylorda region of Kazakhstan - 1914 , ibid) - the famous Kazakh biy and Sheshen ( orator ).
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
Zhetes Kystybayuly comes from the Aral branch of the Zhakaim clan of Shekty , a member of the Alimuly tribe. Future Zhetes bi since childhood has resolved inter-tribal and intergeneric disputes, which brought him fame, and his family - a steady steady income.
Guided by the so-called. Zhety Bi has a steppe constitution , the art of resolving conflicts and disputes Zhetes bi surpassed many of its predecessors. Despite the great distances, Kazakhs came to Zhetes from Orenburg , Astrakhan , Sary-Arka , Turkestan and Khiva .
The Memory of Zhetes
Zhetes bi gained wide popularity among the Kazakhs on the Syrdarya coast, Karakalpakstan and even Orenburg as a fair and intelligent judge .
Information about Zhetes bi and evidence of his work are contained in such books as “Komba” by K. Salgarin , “Shezhire of the Kazakhs” by S. Tolybekov. In the compilation “Yel auznan” Zhetes bi aphorisms are preserved.
There are Zhetes bi streets in several cities of Kazakhstan: Aralsk, Kyzylorda Oblast, Aktobe , Kyzylorda , etc. Zhetes Biysk rural district exists in Kyzylorda Oblast.
- K. Salgarin. Combe. - B. m., Bg
- S. Tolybekov. Shezhire Kazakhs: sources and traditions. - Astana, BG-Print, 2013.
- "Yel ayzyznan": Sheshendik sөzder, aқyndyқ tolғamdar, aңyz әңgіmeler. - Almaty, Zhazushy, 1985.
- Zhetes Kystaubayuly // Kazakhstan. National Encyclopedia . - Almaty: Kazakh Encyclopedias , 2005. - T. II. - ISBN 9965-9746-3-2 .
- Site of the genus Alimuly / Shekty