The Supreme Court is the highest judicial institution of the state , the competence of which includes, as a rule:
- resolution of disputes between the independent constituent parts of the state ( states , lands , cantons , etc.);
- consideration of cases of crimes of senior officials ;
- consideration of cases of the most important state crimes .
- review of decisions of lower courts (as a rule, considering only the issue of the correct application of the law, not touching issues of fact).
- List of Higher Courts by Country
- List of articles beginning with the words (a) “Supreme Court”