Lipetsk State Academic Drama Theater named after L. N. Tolstoy - Lipetsk Regional Theater. Address: Theater Square , 2.
|Lipetsk State Academic Drama Theater named after L. N. Tolstoy|
|Founded||June 5, 1921|
|Main director||S. A. Bobrovsky|
His date of birth is June 5, 1921 . In subsequent years, a single troupe and repertoire of the first city theater developed.
In 1954, with the formation of the Lipetsk region, the theater became regional . He united under one roof "adult", children's and musical theaters, which was called the "Lipetsk theater experiment . " This idea brought him first recognition.
On November 5, 1968, on the Red Square, according to the project of architect M.P. Bubnov , the theater building was built for 841 seats, which is why the square was renamed Theater Square . (By the way, ironically, the neighboring street is called Leo Tolstoy Street .) Prior to that, the theater was located in the former building of the Lipetsk resort on Karl Marx Street , 1 (later the regional philharmonic society was located in this building before its demolition). The first performance is the premiere of "Quiet Don" .
In 1981, the theater was named after L. N. Tolstoy . This is the only theater in Russia that bears his name. On the writer's birthday, Lipetsk artists travel to the Yasnaya Polyana museum estate, where they perform performances dedicated to Tolstoy’s life and work.
In 1994, the theater received the status of a state academic .
The repertoire includes works by A. S. Pushkin , A. N. Ostrovsky , L. N. Tolstoy , A. P. Chekhov , M. A. Bulgakov , A. T. Tvardovsky , M. Khutsiev , S. Zolotnikov . Folk tales and plots based on the works of E. T.-A. are played for children and adolescents . Hoffmann , H.K. Andersen , A. Lindgren , L. Carroll , E.L. Schwartz . In recent years, the theater has drawn to foreign classics; on its stage you can see performances based on the plays of J.-B. Moliere , G. Ibsen , L. Pirandello , F.-G. Lorca , T. Williams .
Since 1977, the artistic director of the theater was People's Artist of Russia V. M. Pakhomov (he was also a director). After his death in 2007, the theater for some time remained without an artistic director; his duties were performed by Lyudmila Dolzhikova, former deputy director for economics. In August 2008, S. A. Bobrovsky , who previously directed the Biysk Drama Theater, was appointed the main director. Lyudmila Dolzhikova became the director of the theater  .
In 2018, the contract with Sergey Bobrovsky was not renewed. After the dismissal of Sergei Bobrovsky, part of the admirers of his talent held a meeting at the drama theater in his support, wrote an appeal to the Minister of Culture and the Governor an appeal not to dismiss the chief director. In social networks, a controversy has also developed around the dismissal of Bobrovsky and the collection of signatures under various petitions in his defense.  Acting Honored Artist of Russia Kravchenko Vladimir Alexandrovich was appointed the artistic director of the theater.
- Pakhomova (Ovchinnikova) Olga Alexandrovna - People's Artist of Russia, Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation
- Yanko, Mikhail Leonidovich - People's Artist of Russia, Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation
- Cherednichenko (Rumyantseva) Zinaida Vladimirovna - People's Artist of Russia
- Chebykin Nikolay Petrovich - Honored Artist of Russia, actor and director
- Esakova (Kabanova) Lyubov Filippovna - Honored Artist of Russia
- Mikheev Vyacheslav Vladimirovich - Honored Artist of Russia
- Konovalova Lyudmila Pavlovna - Honored Artist of the Republic of Dagestan
- Belsky Sergey Arkadievich - Honored Artist of Russia
- Kravchenko Vladimir Alexandrovich - Honored Artist of Russia
- Podrez Elena Borisovna - Honored Artist of Russia
- Azmanov Evgeny Ivanovich
- Bayborodova Ekaterina Leonidovna
- Bokova Liliya Akhmedovna
- Borisov Vladimir Nikolaevich
- Gavrilitsa Elena Glebovna
- Gromozdina Alexandra Vladimirovna
- Denisov Sergey Petrovich
- Zavrin Maxim Yuryevich
- Kolycheva Maria Viktorovna
- Litvinov Andrey Nikolaevich
- Mamedov Emin Adilievich
- Romanova Margarita Albertovna
- Skachkov Alexander Borisovich
- Ushakova Margarita Igorevna
- Abaeva Anastasia Sergeevna
- Achkasova Liliya Sergeevna
- Belskaya Ekaterina Nikolaevna
- Boldyrev Vyacheslav Markovich
- Vlasov Evgeny Viktorovich
- Goncharov Andrey Viktorovich
- Gusev Dmitry Vladimirovich
- Dmitrochenkov Maxim Alexandrovich
- Kasymov Khurram Mukhamedzhanovich
- Krechet Zoya Valerevna
- Malieva Zalina Radikovna
- Polekhina Evgeniya Aleksandrovna
- Sapronov (Sakhalinov) Vladimir Ivanovich
- Solovey Maria Yuryevna
- Yuryev Vladimir Alexandrovich
- Beloyarov Alexander Igorevich
- Roldugina (Munirova) Lyudmila Nikolaevna
- post of the chief director of the Lipetsk Academic Drama Theater was taken by Sergey Bobrovsky. Archived copy of March 13, 2009 on Wayback Machine // Gorod48. - August 18, 2008
- dismissed chief officer Sergei Bobrovsky accused the Lipetsk “cultural” authorities of lying . gorod48.ru. Date of treatment March 7, 2019.
- The official website of the theater
- In the light of the ramp: the history of the theater. L. N. Tolstoy [Electronic resource]: [about the Lipetsk State Academic Drama Theater named after L. N. Tolstoy] / comp. I. A. Bueva // Lipetsk Regional Universal Scientific Library: official. website. - Access mode: https://web.archive.org/web/20171019230602/http://lounb.ru/lipregion/culture/386-pri-svete-rampy-istoriya-teatra-im-ln-tolstogo . - 10/18/2017.