Vadim Evgenievich Varshavsky (born April 30, 1961 , the village of Kedrovka, Kemerovo Region ) is a Russian entrepreneur , a deputy of the State Duma of the IV and V convocations (the United Russia party).
|Vadim Evgenievich Warsaw|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1961 (58 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Kedrovka village, Kemerovo region , RSFSR , USSR|
|Occupation||politician , businessman , mining engineer|
|Awards and prizes|
- In 1983 he graduated from the Moscow Mining Institute (now the Mining Institute of NUST “MISiS” ) with a degree in mining engineering . In 1991 he graduated from the Higher School of Management at the State Academy of Management named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze , specialty "organizer of the management of foreign economic activity." Candidate of Technical Sciences, Doctor of Economics.
- In 1983-1988, he was the head of the mining section, the mining foreman of the Neryungrinsky open-pit mine of the Yakutugol production association. In 1988-1989, he was the chief engineer of the Pavlovsky coal mine of the Primorskugol production association. In 1989-1990, he was the head of the planning and economic department of the Polymerbyt NGO.
- In 1990-1992, he was deputy economic director of the editorial office of Nezavisimaya Gazeta.
- In 1992-1995 - Director of AOZT "ARS-C1". In 1995-1997 - General Director of MirInvest Investment Company CJSC. In 1997-1998, he was the General Director of Pinnecle World Invest OJSC.
- In 1998-2000, he was president of the Evihon Oil Company OJSC. In 2000-2000 - First Vice-President, Managing Director of Moscow Oil Company.
- In 2000-2003 - President of Krasnoyarskkrayugol OJSC. In 2003-2004, he was General Director of Russian Coal Management Company CJSC. In 2004-2005 - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Estar LLC.
- In 2005-2007 - Member of the State Duma of the fourth convocation, member of the State Duma Committee on Industry, Construction and High Technology. In 2007-2011, he was a deputy of the State Duma of the fifth convocation from the United Russia party, a member of the State Duma Committee on Industry.
- Since 2012, he has been the General Director of Management Company Russian Agro-Industrial Trust LLC, as well as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of DonBioTech.
- In March 2018, Vadim Varshavsky was detained on suspicion of embezzlement of 2.5 billion rubles,   then in November 2018 the preventive measure was changed to house arrest.  
Wife - Varshavskaya Elena Alekseevna. In the marriage, the daughters of Eugene and Anna were born - both graduates of MGIMO , married. Has grandchildren: Julia, Leonard, George, Arnold.
- Breastplate "Miner's Glory" II, III degree.
- Medal “In memory of the 850th anniversary of Moscow”
- Certificate of Honor of the State Duma of Russia
- ↑ Kommersant. Vadim Varshavsky was detained on suspicion of embezzlement of 2.5 billion rubles . Kommersant (March 22, 2018). Date of treatment March 22, 2018.
- ↑ https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3580594
- ↑ https://news.rambler.ru/crime/41337549-sud-perevel-pod-domashniy-arest-obvinyaemogo-v-hischenii-2-5-mlrd-rub-u-banka-eks-deputata-gosdumy/
- ↑ http://rapsinews.ru/judicial_news/20190320/296665800.html
- Vadim Varshavsky , mentions in Forbes.ru publications
- Businessman Vadim Varshavsky wants to spend $ 500 million on the production of amino acids , November 29, 2016
- Mechel was denied an appeal against the recovery of 12.7 billion rubles. September 14, 2017
- Vadim Varshavsky , a State Duma deputy, was elected on the federal list of candidates nominated by the United Russia All-Russian Political Party.