The Ukrainian House ( Ukrainian Ukrainian dim ), also the International Congress Center ( Ukrainian International Congress Center , English ICC Kiev International Convention Center ) is the national center for business and cultural cooperation in Kiev ( Ukraine ).
|Ukrainian Ukrainian dim|
|Kiev||Khreschatyk street , house 2|
|Project Author||V. Gopkalo,|
|Construction||1978 - 1982|
A multifunctional complex specializing in organizing and conducting exhibitions, congresses, and forums. A five-story building in Kiev , located on European Square on the street. Khreshchatyk , 2.
Until 1993 - "Museum of Lenin." The building was built as the Kiev branch of the Central Museum of V.I. Lenin .
Architects - V. Gopkalo, V. Grechina, V. Kolomiyets, L. Filenko, engineers - V. Koval, L. Linovich  ; Interior A. Ignashchenko .
The opening of the new building of the Lenin Museum took place in 1982 and was timed to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the USSR .
It housed the prosecutor's office and the police station , in charge of Khreshchatyk  .
The building was given its current name after the declaration of independence of Ukraine .
The total area of the building is 17,550 m², including 8,850 m² of exhibition space. The room includes a concert hall (782 m²), a media center (80 m²), three exhibition centers, the Kobzar Svetlitsa, an art gallery, stand-up parties, a restaurant, a cafe for up to 50 to 3000 people, wardrobes and others halls that are used for concerts, literary and art meetings, congresses, conferences, presentations, art exhibitions, vernissages, specialized and international exhibitions and other events.
During the Orange Revolution (2004), Viktor Yushchenko’s headquarters was located in the “Ukrainian House”.
During the mass anti-government protests of 2014, the building housed a reserve of internal troops and the Berkut detachment. On the night of January 26, 2014, at 4:06 Kyiv time, the Ukrainian House was captured by protesters  . During the assault, the building received significant damage: glass was broken, doors were broken.    . Significantly damaged part of the first floor  . On the afternoon of January 26, 2014, it was reported that the Ukrainian House would be used as the press center of the protest movement, and a heating and eating point would also be located here  .
In June 2019, the newly elected president, Vladimir Zelensky, announced that he was going to transfer the administration of the President of Ukraine. Ukrainian house has become one of the main options.
- S. Martyniuk. The city of Kiev is 1500 years old // USSR Architecture: Journal. - M .: State Publishing House of Literature on Construction and Architecture, 1982. - No. 6 . - S. 1-10 .
- Fialkov, Yu. “Truth Share” Archived on February 2, 2014. - St. Petersburg: ALETEYA Publishing House, 2004.
- Protesters ousted BB fighters from the Ukrainian House // Ukrainian Truth. - January 26, 2014
- Radio ECHO of Moscow :: Jura !!! Need to survive !!!!! House of Ukraine, night tragedy / Comments (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment January 26, 2014. Archived January 29, 2014.
- ITAR-TASS: International panorama - In Kiev, protesters tried to capture the Ukrainian house on European Square
- Protesters storm the Ukrainian house: UNIAN News
- Radicals wanted to seize policemen for an exchange for Maidan activists - Politics News - Mail.Ru News (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment January 26, 2014. Archived February 2, 2014.
- Ukrainian House in Kiev will become the opposition’s press center | News | Euromaidan | Arguments and Facts
- Official site of the “Ukrainian House” (in Ukrainian)