Sergei Vasilyevich Selishchev (born September 4, 1953 , Dukhovshchina , Smolensk Region ) - Russian scientist, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (1989), professor (1994), Director of the Institute of Biomedical Systems (since 2018), MIET National Research University , chief Editor of the journal " Medical Technology " (since 2008).
|Sergey Vasilievich Selishchev|
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth|
|Scientific field||Medical equipment|
|Place of work||MIET|
|Academic degree||Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences|
|Awards and prizes|
Graduate of the Faculty of Physics and Technology MIET 1976.
- 1976-1978 - engineer at the Research Institute of Physical Problems .
- 1978-1983 - graduate student, assistant at the Department of Microelectronics MIET.
- 1983-1990 - Senior Researcher, Institute of Metallurgy , USSR Academy of Sciences.
- 1990-1999 - Head of the Department of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, MIET.
- 1993-1995 - Dean of the Department of Electronics and Computer Technology MIET.
- 1999—2018 - Founder and Head of the Department of Biomedical Systems MIET.
- 2018 - n. at. - Director of the Institute of Biomedical Systems MIET, created on the basis of the department.
Since 2008 - the chief editor of the journal " Medical Equipment ".
- Medal "In memory of the 850th anniversary of Moscow" (1997)
- Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2010)
- Honored Worker of Higher School of the Russian Federation (2015)  .