Bestuzheva Lane - travel in the Left Bank district of the city of Lipetsk . It takes place in Novolipetsk from Ferroalloy street to the Square of Metallurgists .
The lane is named after the Russian writer and officer-Decembrist A. A. Bestuzhev (1797-1837).
Bestuzhev Lane passes near the industrial zone in the area of the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant .
House number 18 - prosecutor's office of the Left Bank District, house number 20 - court of the Left Bank District. Interestingly, all buildings located on both sides of the lane have only even numbers.
- tram. 5, 5k, rest: “NLMK Plant Management”, “Trans. Bestuzhev "; troll. 6, 8; author 17, 22, 25, 27, 28, 30, 50, 104, 306, 308, 308k, 317, 320, 321, 322, 330, 332, 342, 351, 353, 356, rest: “MSCh NLMK”, NLMK Plant Management.
- “Information on the name and renaming of the streets of the city of Lipetsk for the period from 1918 to 2003 and on urban architectural monuments” (prepared by the Lipetsk City Archival Administration).
- Lipetsk. Atlas of the city - Moscow: Federal State Unitary Enterprise "MAGP", 2003.
- Reference material for a policeman in the city of Lipetsk - Lipetsk: publishing house "Lenin Banner", 1968.
- Koltakov V.M. Lipetsk. Pages of history. - Lipetsk : Lipetsk publishing house, 1991.