Shirokovsky district ( Ukrainian: Shirokivsky district ) is an administrative-territorial unit in the west of the Dnipropetrovsk region of Ukraine. The administrative center is the urban-type settlement Shirokoye .
|Head of the district state administration||Lanchkovsky Sergey Vitalievich|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation|
|Square||1214.7 km² (3.81%, 18th place )|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||26 365  people ( 2018 ) ( 15th place )|
|Telephone code||+38 05657|
|Auto Code numbers||AE|
|KOATUU||1225800000 all codes|
The district is located in the west of the Dnepropetrovsk region . Krivorozhsky , Apostolovsky districts , Krivorozhsky city council of the Dnipropetrovsk region, Kazankovsky district of the Nikolaev region and Vysokopolsky district of the Kherson region are adjacent to it.
The area is 1214.7 km² (18th among the districts of the region), including 944.5 km² of agricultural land.
The Ingulets and Verbovaya rivers flow in the district.
The district was formed on March 7, 1923.
As of April 1, 2015, the population of the district amounted to 27,455 people (15th place among the regions of the region), including the urban population of 10,376 people (37.79%), the rural population - 17,079 people (62.21% ) The permanent population is 27,458 residents, including the urban population of 10,373 residents (37.78%), and the rural population of 17,085 residents (62.22%)  . In 2014, 367 people were born in the district (13.3 per 1000 people), 580 (21.1 per 1000 people) died, the natural population decline was 213 people (−7.8 per 1000 people)  . In 2014, 544 people came to the area for permanent residence (198.1 per 10,000 people), 465 people left (169.3 per 10,000 people), migration growth was positive: 79 people (28.8 per 10 000 people)  . In 2014, the population of the region decreased by 134 people, migration growth only partially offset the natural decline by 37.09%.
Distribution of the population according to their native language, according to the 2001 census  :
of the population
|46 165 ||73 971 ||39,702||37 977||35 191||31 361||30 968||30 618||30 160||29,599||29 024||28,730||28,545||28 359||28 116||27 988||27,706||27 594||27,460 |
The area includes  :
Local councils 
with. Merry Cottage
with. Jolly Stav
with. Town Town
with. Buckwheat Pods
with. Green Beam
with. Green guy
with. Green Stav
with. Red under
with. Nove Zhittya
with. Quiet Stav
with. Red Wound
with. Wide Cottage
with. Wide valley
village of Shirokoe
with. Apple tree
Eliminated Settlements 
- ↑ Population as of November 1, 2018 and average population in January - October 2018. (Ukrainian) The Main Department of Statistics in the Dnipropetrovsk region.
- ↑ Error in footnotes ? : Invalid
<ref>; no text for
- ↑ Natural population movement for 2014. (Ukrainian)
- ↑ Migration movement of the population for 2014. (Ukrainian)
- ↑ Distribution of the population of the regions of Ukraine according to their native language in the context of administrative-territorial units (Ukrainian)
- ↑ All-Union Census of 1939
- ↑ 1959 All-Union Census
- ↑ State Statistics Committee of Ukraine. The current population of Ukraine as of January 1, 2015. Kiev 2015. Responsible for the release of Timoshenko G. M. (doc). (Ukrainian)
- ↑ According to the district’s registration card on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- ↑ Regions of Ukraine and warehouse.
- ↑ Warehouse of administrative and territorial units.
- ↑ Regulatory acts of the administrative and territorial administration of Ukraine (inaccessible link)