Sinelnikivskyi district ( Ukrainian: Sinelnikivskyi district ) is an administrative unit in the south of the central part of the Dnipropetrovsk region of Ukraine . The administrative center is the city of Sinelnikovo , which is not part of the district.
|Included in||Dnipropetrovsk region|
|Head of the district council||Fesik Alexander Alexandrovich|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||1923|
|Square||1650 km² (7th place )|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||37 341  people ( 2018 )|
|Telephone code||+38 05663|
|Auto Code numbers||04 / AE|
|KOATUU||1224800000 all codes|
The area of the district is 1650 km² (7th place among the districts).
The territory of the district is mainly a steppe plain, the monotony of which is disturbed by dry beams, ridges and ravines. The district occupies the left bank of the Dnieper arc.
The district borders in the north with Novomoskovsky and Pavlograd districts, in the west with Dnieper , in the east with Vasilkovsky , in the south with the Volnyansky district of Zaporizhzhya region .
The rivers flow through the region: the Dnieper , Osokorovka , Flat Osokorovka , Nizhny Tersa , Srednyaya Tersa , Malaya Tersa , Tatarka , Tatarka , Mayachka , Bereznegovataya , Voronoi .
The district was formed in 1923 as a result of the administrative-territorial reform.
The population of the district is 41 674 people ( 2001 data), including 13 365 people living in urban conditions, 28 309 people living in rural areas.
The area includes  :
Local councils 
Eliminated Settlements 
with. Petrovskoe (Zaitsevsky s / s)
- Mayskoe airdrome (Avia-Soyuz)
- Population as of November 1, 2018 and average population in January - October 2018. (Ukrainian) The Main Department of Statistics in the Dnipropetrovsk region.
- According to the district’s registration card on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Regions of Ukraine and warehouse
- Warehouse of administrative and territorial units
- Regulatory acts of the administrative and territorial administration of Ukraine (inaccessible link)