|XXI century - XXII century - XXIII century - XXIV century - XXV century|
XXIII (twenty-third) century - according to the Gregorian calendar, the time interval between January 1, 2201 and December 31, 2300 .
Expected Astronomical Events
- 2221 - the triple conjunction of Mars and Saturn .
- December 2, 2223 at 12:32 (UTC) Mars will close Jupiter .
- 2238/2239: the triple conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn (the last triple conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn was in 1981 ).
- August 12, 2243 at 04:52 (UTC) Venus will cover Saturn .
- On June 11, 2247, Venus will pass through the disk of the Sun.
- April 25, 2249 - Orc trans-Neptunian object will make the first turn since its opening (since February 17, 2004 ).
- March 4, 2251: At 10:52 (UTC), Venus will cover Uranus .
- In 2252, the planetoid Orc will make the first full revolution around the Sun since its discovery in 2004 - the period of its revolution around the Sun lasts 248 years.
- On August 1, 2253, Mercury will cover the star Regulus (α Leo ). Prior to this, the last coverage by Mercury Regula was August 13, 364 BC. er
- June 9, 2255 - the passage of Venus across the disk of the Sun.
- 2256-2258 a year. Eris reaches perihelion for the first time since opening.
- 2279 year. Triple connection of Jupiter and Saturn.
- October 6, 2271 - Venus will cover Regulus (α Leo ).
- 2281, 2282: The Great Trio of Uranus , Neptune and Pluto . The last time the Great Trio was in 1769 and 1770 .
- October 28, 2286 - Haumea will make the first turn since the unofficial opening (since December 28, 2004 ).
- May 29, 2287 - Haumea will make the first turn since the official discovery (since July 29, 2005 ), its rotation period around the Sun lasts 281 Earth years.
- August 28, 2287: The distance between Earth and Mars will be reduced to a theoretical minimum, the last time such a small distance was on August 27, 2003 .
- In 2288, the planetoid Kvavar will make the first revolution since the discovery (since June 4, 2002 ), its rotation period around the Sun lasts 286 Earth years.
► XXIII century