Chechelnik ( Ukrainian Chechelnik ) is an urban-type settlement , the center of the Chechelnitsky district of the Vinnitsa region of Ukraine .
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3|
|Population||5002  people ( 2018 )|
|Telephone code||+380 4351|
|Car code||AB, KV / 02|
Located on the Savranka River  .
The settlement was founded in the XVII century  on the border of Poland and the Budzhak steppe , and in the XVIII century. often attacked by Tatars and Haidamaks  .
After the second division of the Commonwealth in 1793, the village became part of the Russian Empire  . In the years 1795-1812. here there were temporarily state district places  .
In 1796, the estate of Field Marshal I. V. Gudovich was founded  .
In 1868, there were 820 houses and 2,615 inhabitants  .
At the beginning of the 20th century, Chechelnik was a place in the Olgopol district of the Podolsk province , the population was 3,111 inhabitants, there was an Orthodox church, a church, a synagogue, a public school, a distillery, a sugar factory, and fairs were held weekly  .
In January 1918, Soviet power was established here  , but later in the course of the civil war, power changed several times.
In June 1931, the publication of a regional newspaper began here  .
During the Great Patriotic War on July 24, 1941, Chechelnik was occupied by the advancing German troops , a ghetto was created here.
On December 20, 1961, Chechelnik became an urban-type settlement  .
As of the beginning of 1985, the population was 5.6 thousand people, there was a sugar factory , a distillery , a brick factory, a feed mill, an industrial plant, a regional agricultural machinery, a regional agricultural chemistry, a consumer services factory, three secondary schools, a music school, a hospital, two houses culture , a cinema and two libraries  .
In January 1989, the population was6,084 people  . In January 1989, the regional newspaper " Kolgospnik "was renamed to" The word of truth ”  .
In March 1995, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine included the distillery, Chechelnitsky grain receiving enterprise, forestry and hunting enterprises in the village in the list of enterprises and organizations whose privatization is prohibited due to their national importance  .
In May 1995, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved a decision on the privatization of the sugar factory, SPMK-71 and agricultural machinery  located here, in July 1995 a decision was approved on the privatization of beet farm  . In October 1995, a decision was approved on the privatization of regional agricultural chemistry  .
As of January 1, 2013, the population was 5,166 people  .
- Mathematicians I.M. Gelfand and D.P. Milman studied in the chemical vocational school in Chechelnik (the latter was born in Chechelnik).
- Clarisi Lispector - Brazilian writer, born in Chechelnik.
- Gudovich, Anna Andreevna - Russian Countess.
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2018 rock. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2018.
- Chechelnik // Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedia. Volume 12. Kiev, “Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedia”, 1985. p. 254
- Chechelnik // Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary : 86 volumes (82 volumes and 4 additional). - SPb. , 1890-1907.
- Czeczelnik, 1.) mko w pow. olhopolskim n. Sawrańką (Polish) in the Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland and other Slavic countries , volume I (Aa - Dereneczna) from 1880
- No. 2624. “The Word of Truth” = “The Word of Truth” // Chronicle of periodicals and continuing editions of the USSR 1986-1990. Part 2. Newspapers. M., "Book Chamber", 1994. p. 343
- 1989 All-Union Population Census: Urban population of union republics, their territorial units, urban settlements, and urban areas by gender
- Postanova of the Supreme For the sake of Ukraine No. 88/95-ВР від 3 birch trees 1995 р. “About the change of ownership, so as not to privatize privatization of foreign values”
- Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 343b vid 15 grass 1995 p. “Change of ownership, which is necessary to privatize privatization in 1995”
- " 00385514 Chechelnitsky Buryakoradgosp, smt Chechelnik "
Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 538 від 20 Lipnya 1995 р. “About the additional transfer of assets, which is necessary to privatize privatization in 1995”
- Postanova of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 851 від 20 july 1995 p. “About the additional transfer of assets, which is necessary to privatize privatization in 1995”
- number of the explicit population of Ukraine on 1 September 2013. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kiev, 2013.