ASM International (Official name of the Materials Information Society) is a leading organization that has been providing information on materials for over 90 years.
Since its founding in 1913, ASM International has been working to provide opportunities for information exchange and professional interaction. Today, the organization’s goals have expanded to meet the technical interests of metals and materials professionals around the world — however, providing information and interaction remains a primary concern.
Technical Publications ASM Technical Publications is an important way for ASM to demonstrate its commitment to improving technical knowledge through the exchange of ideas and information on engineering materials such as metals, ceramics , plastics and composites. ASM technical publications include:
- Online Material Information
- ASM Online Directories, Alloy Center, Microphotography Center
- Reference publications
- ASM reference series, copyright and technical books, data collections and atlases
- Modern materials and technologies, innovations in heat treatment.
- Specialized Magazines
- A & B protocols for metallurgy and materials; International review of materials; Journal of Materials Technology and Operations; Journal of phase equilibrium and diffusion; Journal of thermal spray technology; Destruction Analysis Journal and Prevention.
- Alloy Phase Diagram Program
- Double, triple and phase diagrams of a higher order.
- Material Data Center
- Overview of alloy protocols, material properties database, Worldwide Guidelines for Equal Metals and Alloys, and Waldman Technical Alloys.
- Education and training
- Training courses at ASM headquarters, at your facility, or other convenient opportunities provided by renowned industry experts.
- Technical Presentations
- Seminars, conferences and trade shows.