“The Curse of the Living Dead” - motion picture , horror film.
|Curse of the Living Dead|
|The curse of the living corpse|
|In the main|
|Helen Warren |
|Composer||Wilford L. Holcomb|
|Film company||Deal Productions ; Iselin-Tenney Productions|
New England Province 1892 Fantastically rich, but despised by all, Rufus Sinclair has just died, leaving behind a flock of greedy relatives, including his widow Abigail, the sons of Bruce and Philip, the wife of Philip - Vivian and nephew Robert. Also a loyal servant Seth and a pretty young lady named Letty pretend to be part of the inheritance. Suffering lethargic seizures and therefore fearing to be buried alive, Rufus Sinclair gives orders to all family members to make sure that he is really dead. But the family, impatiently awaiting the inheritance and dreaming to get rid of the old miser sooner once and for all, does not fulfill any of the instructions. When, after the funeral, everyone gathers together, they learn about the curse that falls on those who have forgotten the will of the deceased. The heirs are panicked, and they begin to act ...
The film is distinguished by a special eerie atmosphere of fear and impending doom, the harsh landscapes of leafless trees and a gloomy, mysterious house where mysterious events take place also contribute to this.
- Helen Warren - Abigail Sinclair
- Robert Milli - Bruce Sinclair
- Roy Scheider - Philip Sinclair
- Margot Hartman - Vivian Sinclair
- Hugh Franklin - James Benson
- Linda Donovan - Fly Graves
- Dino Narizzano - Robert Harington
- Kendes Hilligoss - Deborah Benson
- George Cotton - Constable Winter
- Director - Del Tenney
- Operator - Richard Hilliard
- Screenwriter - Del Tenney
- Producer - Del Tenney
- Composer - Wilford L. Holcomb