The Tatar village settlement is a municipality in the Monastyrshchinsky district of the Smolensk region of the Russian Federation .
|Rural Settlement of Russia (MO 2nd level)|
|Tatar rural settlement|
|The subject of the Russian Federation||Smolensk region|
|Head of the municipality||Murashkina Elena Sergeevna|
|History and Geography|
|Date of formation||December 2, 2004|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↘ 1106  people ( 2018 ) |
|Density||4.72 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 48148|
The administrative center is the village of Tatarsk .
- Total area: 234.4 km²
- Location: southwestern part of the Monastyrshchinsky district
- in the northeast - with the Novomikhailovsky rural settlement
- in the southeast and south - with the Dobroselsky rural settlement
- in the west - with the Republic of Belarus
- in the north - with the Krasninsky district .
The Vikhra and Gorodnya rivers flow through the settlement. On the territory of the settlement in the village of Andrusovo, the Andrusovo truce of 1667 was concluded.
The status and boundaries of the rural settlement are established by the Law of Smolensk region dated December 2, 2004 No. 89-z “On granting the status of the municipal district of the municipality“ Monastyrshchinsky district ”of the Smolensk region, on establishing the boundaries of the municipalities whose territories are part of it, and providing them with the corresponding status ”  .
The law of Smolensk region dated May 28, 2015 No. 78-z was transformed by combining Dobroselskoe and Tatar rural settlements into a Tatar rural settlement with an administrative center in the village of Tatarsk  .
|2007||2011 ||2012 ||2013 ||2014 ||2015 ||2016 |
|1094||↘ 913||↘ 871||↘ 832||↘ 790||↘ 783||↗ 1175|
|2017 ||2018 |
|↘ 1143||↘ 1106|
Composition of a rural settlement
|No.||Locality||Type of settlement||Population|
|46||Tatarsk||village, administrative center|
The head of the settlement and the Head of the administration is Murashkina Elena Sergeevna  .
- Estimation of the resident population of Smolensk region as of January 1, 2018
- Law of the Smolensk region dated December 2, 2004 No. 89-z “On granting the status of a municipal district of the municipality“ Monastyrshchinsky district ”of the Smolensk region, on establishing the boundaries of municipalities, the territories of which are part of it, and providing them with appropriate status”
- Law of the Smolensk region dated May 28, 2015 No. 78-z “On the transformation of municipalities of the Monastyrshchinsky district of the Smolensk region, on the establishment of the number and term of office of deputies of representative bodies of the first convocation of the newly formed municipalities of the Monastyrschinsky district of the Smolensk region, as well as the election procedure, powers and term powers of the first heads of newly formed municipalities of the Monastyrshchinsky district of the Smolensk region
- Estimate of the population of Smolensk region on January 1, 2009-2015
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities. Table 35. Estimated resident population as of January 1, 2012 . Date of treatment May 31, 2014. Archived May 31, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2013. - M.: Federal State Statistics Service of Rosstat, 2013. - 528 p. (Table 33. The population of urban districts, municipalities, urban and rural settlements, urban settlements, rural settlements) . Date of treatment November 16, 2013. Archived November 16, 2013.
- Table 33. The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2014 . Date of treatment August 2, 2014. Archived on August 2, 2014.
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2015 . Date of treatment August 6, 2015. Archived on August 6, 2015.
- Population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2016
- The population of the Russian Federation by municipalities as of January 1, 2017 (July 31, 2017). Date of treatment July 31, 2017. Archived July 31, 2017.