Petrykivskyi district ( ukr. Petrikivskyi district ) is an administrative unit in the north of the Dnipropetrovsk region of Ukraine . The administrative center is Petrikovka urban-type settlement .
|Enters into||Dnipropetrovsk region|
|History and geography|
|Date of education||, and|
|Square||930 km² (20th place )|
|Timezone||EET ( UTC + 2 , in summer UTC + 3 )|
|Population||24,960  people ( 2018 ) ( 21st place )|
|Koatuu||1223700000 all codes|
The area is 930 km² (20th place among the districts).
The district is located in the north of the Dnipropetrovsk region . Tsarichansky , Magdalinovsky , Dneprovsky , Krinichansky , Verkhnedneprovsky districts , Kamensky city council of Dnipropetrovsk region and Kobelyaksky district of Poltava region are adjacent to it.
The following rivers flow in the district: the Kamenskoe reservoir (the Dnieper River ), the Orel , Chaplinka , the Dnieper-Donbass Canal .
The district was created on March 7, 1923 from Pankovskaya, Shulgovskaya and Petrikovsky volosts  . He became part of the newly formed Yekaterinoslav district . Disbanded and re-established on February 19, 1936  . Disbanded in December 1962, December 13, 1991 re-formed  .
The population of the district is 25,994 people (21st among the districts; data for 2005 ), including 8,749 people living in urban areas, and 17,245 in rural areas.
District includes  :
Local Tips 
Liquidated settlements 
- Population size as of November 1, 2018 and average number in January – October 2018. (Ukr.) Main Department of Statistics in the Dnipropetrovsk region.
- s: uk: ZURRSUU / 1923/1 / 18-19 / About the administrative and territorial under Katerinoslavschini
- s: uk: ZZRRSUU / 1936/10 / About the establishment of the Petrikivsky district of Dnipropetrovsk region
- About the formation of Petrikov district of Dnepropetrovsk region.
- According to the registration card of the district on the website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- Regions of Ukraine and a warehouse
- Warehouse of administrative and territorial singleness
- Regulatory and legal acts of administering territorial-territorial I will arrange Ukraine (inaccessible link)