Korovinskoe highway (name approved in 1961 ) is a highway in the north of Moscow , located in the Northern Administrative District .
Korovinskoe highway, from the intersection with Izhorskiy passage in the direction of Izhorskaya street
|Area||Dmitrovsky , Western Degunino and Beskudnikovsky .|
|Postcode||127486 - houses: 1-17, 2-16, 125412 - houses: 17A, 19-43, 2046.|
|Phone numbers||+7 (495) XXX-XX-XX|
+7 (499) XXX-XX-XX
- 1 Origin of the name
- 2 Location
- 3 Transport
- 3.1 Buses
- 3.2 Minibuses
- 3.3 Rail transport
- 3.3.1 Metro
- 3.3.2 Rail
- 4 Institutions and organizations
- 4.1 Even side
- 4.2 Odd side
- 5 In art
- 6 Attractions
- 7 notes
- 8 References
It got its name in the direction of the former village of Korovino , which was located at the end of the current Korovinsky highway (became part of Moscow in 1960, demolished in 1984). For the first time the village is mentioned in the document of 1586 as Nikolskoye, the Cow Enemy identity. It is believed that it received its name from the stream Cow Enemy. Even earlier, in the 15th century, the administrative region Koroviy Stan was known in these places. Perhaps he got his name from the nickname of Korov, Prince Ivan Yurievich Patrikeyev (cousin of Ivan III ), who reliably owned land in the vicinity of Korovin.
Earlier (before the construction of the Moscow Canal, Sheremetyevo Airport, MKAD), the Korovinskoye Highway continued further to the Rogachevskoye Highway  .
It starts from Dmitrovskoye Shosse , crossing Pyalovskaya, Seligerskaya Streets, Projected Driveways No. 6191, 6193, 6194, Korovinsky Passage , Deguninskaya Street , Ivan Susanin Street , Taldomskaya Street , as well as Eighth Centennial Street of Moscow , Angarskaya , Bazovskaya , Ilyazminsky , Klyazminsky passage number 210 and Izhorskaya street. Through Izhorskaya street and Businovsky passage has an exit on the Moscow Ring Road and Likhachevsky Avenue of the city of Dolgoprudny.
Bus routes were laid on different sections of the Korovinsky highway:
- No. 92 - Mosselmash Platform - Bibirevo
- No. 114 - Bazovskaya street - Voikovskaya
- No. 149 - Korovino - Upper Likhobory
- No. 191 - Khovrino Station - Seliger
- No. 194 - Korovino - Petrovsko-Razumovskaya
- No. 200 - Lobnenskaya street - River Station
- No. 215 - Khovrino Station - Petrovsko-Razumovskaya (with a stop on the street of Ivan Susanin and to the platform "Mosselmash" of the October Railway )
- No. 215k - Khovrino Station - Seligerskaya (without arrival on Ivan Susanin Street and to the Mosselmash platform of the Oktyabrskaya Railway)
- No. 270 - Khovrino Station - River Station
- No. 352 - Khovrino Station - Medvedkovo
- No. 591 - Khovrino Station - Voikovskaya
- No. 656 - Businovo - Seliger
- No. 665 - Khovrino Station - Lobnenskaya Street
- No. 672 - Korovino - Seliger
- No. 799 - Businovo - Lianozovo Platform
- No. T56 - Bazovskaya Street - Tverskaya Zastava
On the Korovinsky highway section from Angarskaya street to the 800th anniversary of Moscow, a minibus route passes:
- No. 1014 (A-5) - Khovrino Station - "Auchan-Altufevo"
- Seligerskaya metro station . The entrance to the station’s southern lobby is located next to House No. 2A.
Nearest railway stations of the Oktyabrskaya railway :
- Khovrino (1.2 km),
- Mosselmash (1.3 km)
Institutions and Organizations
- No. 2A - Metrostroy Complex Hotel.
- No. 6, building 2 - Dmitrov registry office.
- No. 6, building 3 - House of Children's Creativity.
- No. 10 - Holiday Inn Moscow Seligerskaya Hotel.
- No. 10, p. 2 - Iris Business Center.
- No. 14A - School No. 771 (Structural Unit No. 3)
- No. 16A, p. 1 - Gazpromneft gas station.
- No. 20, building 1 - Sberbank of Russia - branch No. 9038/01159, the Book store, the Podruzhka store, the Four Paws pet store
- No. 20A - kindergarten No. 2246 (round-the-clock, for children with speech impairment).
- No. 22 - library of the CAO No. 196.
- No. 24, building 1 - Perekrestok store, BBC store, Korean auto parts store, Rigla pharmacy
- No. 24A - School No. 847.
- No. 26/2 - Pyaterochka store, Rybolov-Athlete store , Fix Price store.
- No. 28 - College of Architecture and Construction No. 7.
- No. 36A - Children's Clinic No. 86, emergency room.
- No. 1, building 1 - Russian Post - Branch No. 504-125504, Pizzeria Domino Pizza
- No. 5, building 1 - Sberbank of Russia - branch No. 9038/01173, Dixie store.
- No. 9, building 1 - Verny store.
- No. 13, building 1 - Shop "Magnet" , a pharmacy "Stolichki", a pet store.
- No. 17A - FSUE Moscow Orthopedic and Orthopedic Enterprise.
- № 19 - Shop “Magnet” , shop “Magnet Cosmetic”. pharmacy "Magnet"
- No. 19, building 1 - Bagira beauty salon. pharmacy Gorzdrav, Vash Pawnshop.
- No. 21, building 1 - Sberbank of Russia, Pyaterochka store.
- No. 21A - kindergarten No. 185 (for children with speech impairment).
- No. 23, building 1 - Dobromed Medical Center, Pyaterochka store. Shop "Funny prices", shop-cafe Bakery N1, shop "Taste Vill", pizzeria "Dodo pizza"
- No. 25/30 - Russian Post - branch No. 412-125412, the Products store, the Svyaznoy mobile phone shop, the Beeline mobile phone shop. Typography.
- No. 29 K. 1 - Good day shop.
- No. 33А - Magnit store, Shop-cafe Bakery N1
- No. 35A - Moskasszavod.
- No. 37A - Mosteploset.
- No. 37B, p. 1 - Jb gas station.
- No. 41 - Data Center "NORD".
|On the Korovinsky highway|
Near house number seven ...Sergey Trofimov
Along the Korovinsky highway, between the streets of the 800th anniversary of Moscow and the Angarskaya , the Angarsky Ponds park is located.
Until 1987, on Korovinsky highway, possession 12, Deguninsky cemetery was located. In 1987, the graves were reburied at the Shcherbinskoe cemetery. The territory of the former cemetery was included in the territory of the IRTC “Eye Microsurgery” .
On May 9, 2014, on Korovinskoye Shosse, near Building No. 17, Building 2., the Moscow-Sevastopol Friendship Alley was laid, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the city of Sevastopol from Nazi troops.