Turovo is a village in the Starorussky municipal district of the Novgorod region , since the spring of 2010  it belongs to the Velikoselsky rural settlement . As of January 1, 2011, the permanent population of the village was 13 inhabitants, the number of households was 7  .
|Subject of the federation||Novgorod region|
|Municipal District||Old Russian|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||↗ 12  people ( 2013 )|
The village is located on the Korostovka River , three kilometers northwest of the village of Astrilovo .
- 1 population
- 2 History
- 3 Transport
- 4 Sources
- 5 Links
|2010 ||2011 ||2012 ||2013 |
|fourteen||↘ 13||↘ 11||↗ 12|
Mentioned as Tournia , in the scribal books of Shelonsky pyatiny from 1498  . Until the spring of 2010, it was part of the now abolished Astrilovo rural settlement .
There is direct non-stop passenger bus service to the administrative center of the municipal district - the city of Staraya Russa (route No. 138, Staraya Russa - Selkava and route No. 267, Staraya Russa - New Village ).
- General plan of the Velikoselsky rural settlement. Project substantiation materials . Date of treatment January 6, 2016. Archived on January 6, 2016.
- Regional law of the Novgorod region of March 30, 2010 N 725-OZ "On the transformation of certain municipalities that are part of the territory of the Starorussky municipal district, and amending some regional laws"
- Population of Velikoselsky rural settlement as of January 1, 2011 Archived on December 10, 2013.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. 12. The population of municipal districts, settlements, urban and rural settlements of the Novgorod region . Date of treatment February 2, 2014. Archived February 2, 2014.
- Dementiev K.I. and M.A. Printed word about Staraya Russa. N., 1990.