Alice in Wonderland ( Eng. Alice in Wonderland ) is a fantasy adventure film of 2010 , made by Tim Burton and scripted by Linda Wolverton with Mia Vasikovskoy , Johnny Depp , Helena Bonham Carter , Anne Hathaway , Crispina Glover , Michael Chic, and Michael Shepherd , Michael Shepherd , Johnny Depp , Helena Bonham Carter , Anne Hathaway , Crispina Glover , Michael Shepherd , Michael Shepherd , Michael Rabbit .
|Alice in Wonderland|
|Alice in wonderland|
|Producer||Richard Zanuck |
|Linda Woolverton (script) |
Lewis Carroll (BOOK)
|In the main|
|Mia Vasikovska |
Helena Bonham Carter
|Film company||Walt Disney Pictures , Roth Films, Zanuck Company, Team Todd|
|Duration||109 min. [one]|
|Budget||150   —200 million $ |
|Fees||1 025 467 110 $  |
|Next movie||Alice Through the Looking Glass ( 2016 )|
The film can be considered a rethinking of the works of Lewis Carroll " Alice in Wonderland " and " Alice in the mirror ." Burton himself said that Carroll's tales have always been stories about a girl walking from one character to another, and he did not feel the emotional interaction, so he wanted his creation to be a real story, not just a sequence of events. He does not consider it a continuation of previous films or a remake  .
In the film, Alice is already 19 years old. Randomly, she returns to Wonderland, where she was 13 years ago. She is told that she is the only one who can defeat Barmaglot , the dragon in the power of the Red Queen . The technique of the film uses a combination of live action and animation . The film ranks thirty-third among the highest-grossing films in history .
A mature Alice almost forgot about the adventures that happened to her in the Wonderland and Wonderland. She is 19 years old, and she is about to get married (as her parents agreed) for the not very cute Hamish, son of Lord Ascot. Invited to the feast, in fact turning out to be a disguised engagement, at the moment of offering her hand and heart Alice notices the White Rabbit. He is wearing a camisole and is constantly looking at his pocket watch. A rabbit carries a girl into a burrow, at the other end of which a strange world is waiting, she had been dreaming about for a long time. However, Alice almost to the end of the film believes that everything around her remains her dream.
Soon after Alice met the mouse Sonya and the eccentric twin brothers Trulyalya and Tralyalya, as well as the Dodo bird, the future in this country is revealed to her. It leads to the caterpillar Absol, smoking hookah, and shows the magic scroll Orakulum, where the whole history of the Underground, or more precisely Wonderland, is written. It says that on a special Day of Bravery, Alice will have to fight a fierce dragon Barmaglot . She is not confident in her abilities, but the rest (except for Sonya, who claims that she is “not the right Alice”) do not want to hear about any doubt from her side.
However, not only the inhabitants of the magical country want to see Alice, the ruling Red Queen, one of the two queen sisters, has long been planning to meet with her. She sends for Alice his servant and chief guard, Jack of Hearts. Together with a detachment of soldier cards and a huge monster Brandashmygom he attacks Alice and the accompanying heroes. The soldiers catch the White Rabbit and the Dodo bird, and Brandashmyg almost catches up with Alisa, but at the last moment Sonya, who extrudes her eye out, saves her. Jack of Hearts captures Orakulum, but Alice, along with the twins and Sonia, who remains from them, manages to escape.
Soon the twin brothers were abducted by another monster in the service of the Red Queen - the bird Zup-Zup, and Alice was left alone. She does not know where to go, but after a while the Cheshire Cat , always smiling and able to disappear at any moment, appears in front of her. Just like everyone else before him, he wonders whether this is Alice or not, to which Alice replies that there is no consensus. Cheshire Cat invites her to get acquainted with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, to which Alice agrees and follows him.
Meanwhile, the Jack gives the Red Queen the Orakum and shows in it the events of the Good Day. The Red Queen sees that Alice must defeat Barmaglot, and demands that Valet find and kill Alice. He takes with him the hound Bayard and sets off in pursuit. At this time, Alice, along with the Cheshire Cat, arrives at the Mad Tea Party, where she sees Sonya and meets the Hatter and the March Hare. They reveal to her the truth about the Red Queen - in pursuit of power, the “bloody witch”, as opponents prefer to call her, killed many civilians with the help of her “hare Barmaglotik”.
The chase again overtakes Alice and found friends. The Hatter helps her escape, but he falls into the hands of the Red Queen. Contrary to universal expectations, Alice, who managed to change height to a few inches, is sent to free the Hatter astride Bayard, who stands on her side. In the courtyard of the palace of the Red Queen Alice has time to change growth again, and now she is higher on the head of any inhabitant of the magical country. The queen asks her to introduce herself and greets her as Am  .
In the palace, Alice sees the twins and the captured Hatter. She learns that Valet is in love with “so tall a girl” and that Barmaglot can only be fought with an Oriental sword . The White Rabbit steals a book from the Red Queen and learns that the Eastern Sword is also here, guarded by Brandashmyg. Alice manages to make friends with Brandashmyg, returning his eye, shot out in the previous skirmish of Sonia, and take the Eastern Sword with him.
She is trying to free the Hatter along with the one who arrived at the same Sonya, but at this moment the Jack bursts into the room. As it turned out, the Queen, having learned about Vale’s harassment of “Am”, requires an explanation from him. He convinces the Queen that Am herself is to blame, as a result of which the Queen orders her to be executed. The Jack attacks Alice, but the Hatter and Sonya protect her, and Sonya accidentally calls her by name. Grabbing the Eastern Sword, Alice flees from the castle on Brandashmyg to Marmaria to the White Queen - the sister of the Red Queen (by analogy with cards and chess).
The White Queen warmly welcomes the guest, returns her normal growth and offers to fight Barmaglot, but Alice is afraid of the future. In the garden she meets the Absolute, who is still trying to find out from Alice, whom she considers herself to be this or that Alice. The Hatter and Sonya are going to be executed, however, the Cheshire Cat rescues them unexpectedly.
The freed Hatter is trying to convince the Queen's subjects to rebel against the “bloody witch”, but she drops the Tup-Zup bird on them. Cheshire, Hatter and Sonya save Traljal and Trulyalya, the White Rabbit and the Bayard family, and then they flee to Mramoria. The Hatter is pleased to meet Alice, who has returned to her former state. She still believes that everything around her is a dream, but now she regrets that everyone (and in particular the Hatter) is unreal.
The next day, everyone convinces her that only she is able to defeat Barmaglot. Alice refuses and runs into the castle garden. There she meets the pupated Absolem and says that she is “the very Alice”. Absolum confirms this, and at the same time helps Alice finally understand that this is not a dream and that she was already in Wonderland before. Alice puts on her armor and announces that she agrees to fight with Barmaglot. The culmination of the film is the battle of the armies of the Red and White Korolev on the chessboard (apparently, at the Marmaria) with the participation of the Barmagloth, called upon the Queen.
At first, only Alice and Barmaglot enter the battle, but the latter begins to win, and then the Hatter distracts him by sticking a sword into his tail. The Red Queen shouts that this is not according to the rules, and sends her entire army along with Jack and Zup-Zup into battle. The battle begins. The Hatter enters the battle with Valet, and Bayard and Sonya on their joint efforts kill Tup-Zup. As a result, the Hatter defeats Valet, and Alice decapitates Barmaglot.
After this, the Red Queen's army refuses to serve its mistress. The Cheshire Cat removes the crown from her head and gives it to the White Queen. The latter, having received the crown, first of all sends the Red Queen into exile. The jack asks for indulgence to him, but receives a refusal and goes into exile along with the Red Queen. The Hatter is dancing the jig-jungle - this dance he specifically kept for the Good Day. The White Queen gives Alice a bottle of Barmaglot's blood, which turned out to be an elixir that returns home. Hatter asks her to stay. Alice would like to do this, but she had to answer that in that world she had unfinished business, and promised to return.
The Hatter said that she would forget him again, to which Alice replied that he could not be forgotten. At home, she refuses to become Hamish's wife, saying that they are not a couple, but she is ready to cooperate with the father of the hapless fiance. Alice continues her father's business - trade and intends to open new horizons. She sails on a ship to distant countries. Going on one of the long journeys, she sees Absolem, turned into a butterfly, which she saw in one of his long-time dreams. Alice greets him, a butterfly flies off her shoulder, and the girl smiles sadly.
- Mia Wasikowska - Alice Kingsley  . When creating the character, screenwriter Linda Woolverton carefully studied the behavior of the girls of the Victorian era and made Alice's character opposite to him  . The observer of The Independent magazine Liz Hoggard called Alice a role model for girls, describing her as a “stubborn, brave girl with not too girlish character”   .
- Johnny Depp - Tarrant Cylinder, Mad Hatter 
- Helena Bonham Carter - Iracibeta von Crimes, Red Queen
- Anne Hathaway - Mirana von Maramorial, White Queen
- Crispin Glover - Ilosovich Stein, Valet Hearts
- Matt Lucas - Traallya and Trulyalya
- Michael Sheen - Nivens MacTVisp, White Rabbit (dubbing)
- Stephen Fry - Cheshire Cat (dubbing)
- Alan Rickman - Absol, Blue Caterpillar (dubbing)
- Barbara Windsor - Malyamkin, Sonya's Mouse (dubbing)
- Paul Whitehouse - Tackeri Irvicket, March Hare (dubbing)
- Timothy Spall - Bayard Hammar (voice over)
- Marton Csokash - Charles Kingsley, Alice's father
- Tim Pigott-Smith - Lord Ascot, new owner of the Kingsley trading company
- John Seurman - 1st colleague
- Peter Mattinson - 2nd Co-worker
- Lindsay Duncan - Helen Kingsley, Alice's mother
- Geraldine James - Lady Ascot, Lord Ascot's Wife
- Leo Bill - Hamish, son of Lord Ascot, and claimant to Alice's hand 
- Francis de la Tour - Imogen, Alice's rambling aunt 
- Gemma Powell - Margaret Kingsley, Alice's sister
- John Hopkins - Lowell
- Elinor Hex - Faith Chattavey, who told Alice about her engagement
- Elinor Tomlinson - Fiona Chattavey, who also told Alice about the engagement
- Rebecca Crookshank - episode
- Michael Gough - The Dodo Bird (dubbing)
- Imelda Staunton - High Flowers (voiceover)
- Christopher Lee - Barmaglot (dubbing)
- Myri Ella Challen - 6-year-old Alice 
- Holly Hawkins - Red Queen's Nosed Lady Maid
- Lucy Davenport - Red Queen's Eared Maid of Honor
- Joel Svetow - Red Queen's Pot - bellied Courtier
- Jessica Oyelowow - busty maid of honor of the Red Queen
- Ethan Kohn - the bearded court of the Red Queen
- Richard Alonzo - Red Queen's Forearmsman
- Harry Taylor - ship captain
- Jim Carter - Executioner (dubbing)
|Alice in Wonderland: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack|
|Danny Elfman Soundtrack|
|Date of issue||March 2, 2010|
|Label||Walt disney records|
Alice in Wonderland: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Music for the film was written by composer Danny Elfman, who has long collaborated with Burton. The album was released on March 2, 2010 and includes the following tracks:
|3||"Proposal / Down the Hole"||Two to three|
|6||"Into the Garden"||0:50|
|7||"Alice Reprise # 1"||0:26|
|ten.||"Alice Reprise # 2"||0:38|
|eleven.||"The Cheshire Cat"||2:07|
|12.||Alice and Bayard's Journey||4:04|
|13.||"Alice Reprise # 3"||0:24|
|15.||"The White Queen"||0:36|
|sixteen.||"Only a Dream"||1:25|
|nineteen.||"Alice Reprise # 4"||1:01|
|20.||"Going to Battle"||2:41|
|21.||"The Final Confrontation"||1:41|
|22||"Blood of the Jabberwocky"||2:37|
|24||"Remember December"||Three to five|
Almost Alice - a collection of songs of different musicians, inspired by the film. The album was also released on March 2 and includes the following songs:
|one.||" Alice "||Avril lavigne||3:37|
|2||"The Poison"||The All-American Rejects||3:54|
|3||"The Technicolor Phase"||Owl city||4:27|
|four.||"Her Name Is Alice"||Shinedown||3:40|
|five.||"Painting Flowers"||All time low||3:26|
|6||"Where's My Angel"||Metro station||Half past three|
|7||"Strange"||Tokio Hotel and Kerli||3:52|
|eight.||"Follow Me Down"||3OH! 3 and Neon Hitch||3:24|
|9.||"Very Good Advice"||Robert Smith||Three o'clock|
|ten.||"In Transit"||Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz||4:02|
|eleven.||"Welcome to Mystery"||Plain white t's||4:27|
|12.||" Tea Party "||Kerli||3:29|
|13.||"The Lobster Quadrille"||Franz ferdinand||2:09|
|14.||"Running Out of Time"||Motion city soundtrack||3:01|
|15.||"Fell Down a Hole"||Wolfmother||5:04|
|sixteen.||" White Rabbit "||Grace Potter and the Nocturnals||2:42|
Most of the filming was done on a green background. In the film about the film, the actors admitted that everything except them was green.
Samples for the role of Alice held a young actress Dakota Blue Richards . However, due to the age difference (the scenario envisaged an 18-year-old heroine) and a number of plot twists, including the romantic line between Alice and the Mad Hatter, 14-year-old Blue Richards was denied  . Alice was also supposed to be played by 17-year-old Francis Bin Cobain , the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love , but the girl refused, citing preparations for entering the university  . In January 2008, Lindsay Lohan won the title role  .
White Queen Anne Hathaway was inspired by films with Greta Garbo and Gloria Swenson as Norma Desmond  .
Crispin Glover's suit and height are fully reproduced by computer graphics : throughout the filming he walked in a green CGI suit and on stilts , and in a shot from him only his head was wrapped. However, all movements are transmitted with precision. [ clarify ]
When in the film the main character changed in size, she needed to act with the other actors on the stage at the appropriate level. For this purpose, coasters and even computer animation were used .
The world premiere of the film took place on February 25, 2010 in London , at the Odeon cinema. The world premiere was attended by the Prince of Wales  .
In Russia , Belarus , Kazakhstan , Ukraine and Moldova, the film was released on March 4, 2010. Sessions were in both 3D and IMAX 3D formats, and in the traditional version.
On June 1, 2010, the film overcame a milestone of $ 1 billion in global fees and became the sixth film in history that succeeded.
The fashion house Viva Vox in 2011 released a collection of clothes based on the film  .
Awards and nominations
|Awards and nominations|
|Oscar ||The best work of art director||Robert Stromberg|
|Best Costume Design||Colleen atwood||Victory|
|Best Visual Effects||Ken ralston|
|British Academy ||Best Movie Music||Danny Elfman||Nomination|
|Best Visual Effects||Ken ralston|
|Best makeup||Valley O'Reilly|
|Best Costume Design||Colleen atwood||Victory|
|The best work of art director||Robert Stromberg|
|Golden Globe ||Best film (comedy or musical)||Nomination|
|Best male role (comedy or musical)||Johnny Depp||Nomination|
|Best Movie Music||Danny Elfman||Nomination|
|Saturn||Best Fantasy Movie||Victory|
|Best costumes||Colleen atwood||Victory|
|Top Special Effects||Nomination|
7 декабря 2012 года, журнал « Variety » объявил о разработке сиквела к фильму  . Над сценарием для фильма также работала Линда Вулвертон  . Фильм вышел в прокат в 2016 году.
- Alice in Wonderland: An IMAX 3D Experience (недоступная ссылка) . AMC Entertainment . Дата обращения 2 марта 2010. Архивировано 25 января 2010 года.
- Richard Verrier, Ben Fritz, Claudia Eller . Trouble at the tea party: Alice in Wonderland faces theater owner revolt in UK , Los Angeles Times (17 февраля 2010). Архивировано 30 июля 2010 года. Дата обращения 19 августа 2010.
- Grover, Ronald . Joe Roth, Back in Wonderland , Bloomberg Businessweek (5 марта 2010). The appeal date is September 4, 2010.
- Alice in Wonderland (2010) - Box Office Mojo . Box Office Mojo . IMDb. Дата обращения 7 мая 2010. Архивировано 9 марта 2012 года.
- Fritz, Ben . "First look: 'Alice in Wonderland' opens to record-setting $210 million" , Los Angeles Times ( Tribune Company ) (15 ноября 2010). Дата обращения 29 января 2013.
- Comic-Con 2009: Tim Burton Interview for Alice in Wonderland . ScreenCrave (24 июля 2009 года). Дата обращения 2 марта 2010. Архивировано 9 марта 2012 года.
- Белый Кролик, превращённый в пажа и нашедший её, чуть не ляпнул — Алиса.
- 'Alice in Wonderland' Stills . Yahoo Movies (22 июня 2009 года). Дата обращения 4 июля 2009. Архивировано 9 марта 2012 года.
- Rohter, Larry . Drinking Blood: New Wonders of Alice's World , The New York Times (26 февраля 2010). Архивировано 4 марта 2010 года. Дата обращения 26 февраля 2010.
- Hoggard, Liz . Liz Hoggard: Revenge of the life-savvy over-40s: Burton's Alice – a role model for girls of 2010 , The Independent (25 февраля 2010). Архивировано 15 ноября 2010 года. Дата обращения 27 февраля 2010.
- Geoff Boucher. Tim Burton talks about Johnny Depp, 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'The Dark Knight' . Los Angeles Times (15 октября 2008 года). Дата обращения 4 июля 2009. Архивировано 9 марта 2012 года.
- "Alice In Wonderland's Queen Trumps the Mad Hatter" , Louisville Mojo (7 марта 2010). Архивировано 12 марта 2010 года. Дата обращения 29 января 2013.
- Taylor, Dave . Review: "Alice in Wonderland" , Dave On Film (5 марта 2010). Архивировано 15 ноября 2010 года. Дата обращения 26 марта 2010.
- Movies — News — Dakota Blue keen for 'Alice' role — Digital Spy
- Дочь Курта Кобейна отказалась сниматься в «Алисе в стране чудес»
- Movies — News — Lohan keen to star in Burton's 'Alice' — Digital Spy
- Arts, culture, movies, music, books news and reviews — The National Архивировано 1 февраля 2009 года.
- Киносеть Odeon отказалась от бойкота «Алисы в стране чудес» Бертона . РИА Новости (26 февраля 2010 года). Дата обращения 12 августа 2010. Архивировано 9 марта 2012 года.
- «Одежда от Тима Бёртона» Издательский Дом «Новый Взгляд»
- Oscar nominations are in: 'The King's Speech' rules with 12 nods | Inside Movies | EW.com
- 2011 Film Awards Winners and Nominees - Film Awards - Film - The BAFTA site
- Golden Globes: 'The King's Speech,' 'The Social Network' and 'The Fighter' reign supreme; Johnny Depp earns two nominations | PopWatch | EW.com
- Graser, Marc Disney mad for 'Alice in Wonderland' sequel . Variety (7 декабря 2012). Архивировано 2 февраля 2013 года.