Petropavlovka is a village in the Krasnozersky district of the Novosibirsk Region . The village is subordinate to the Mokhnatologovsky rural administration.
|Subject of the federation||Novosibirsk region|
|Rural settlement||Mokhnatologovsky village council|
|History and Geography|
|Center height||141 m|
|Timezone||UTC + 7|
|Population||↘ 705  people ( 2010 )|
|Density||167.86 people / km²|
|Telephone code||+7 38357|
- 1 Geography
- 2 population
- 3 History
- 4 Attractions
- 5 Famous residents and natives
- 6 notes
The village of Petropavlovka is located on the banks of the Karasuk River, opposite the larger village of Mokhnaty Log . The distance from Petropavlovka to the regional center, the village of Krasnozerskoye , located west of the village, is 30 kilometers. Near the village is the highway "Novosibirsk - Pavlodar".
|2002 ||2007 ||2010 |
|855||↘ 836||↘ 705|
The village was founded in 1891 . At the time of the census of 1898, there were 316 households in Petropavlovka and 2,218 souls of both sexes lived.
It was founded by 3 resettlement families from the Saratov province and 1 former resident of Penza. In the same year, 18 families from the Poltava and Kharkov provinces joined them. Later, the village was replenished with immigrants from Ryazan , Voronezh and Tobolsk provinces  , as well as immigrant peasants from neighboring villages  .
There was 1 small shop in it, we went to trade in Karasuk (for 100 miles) and the village of Kresty. A church was built in the village, which was subsequently destroyed  .
During World War II , 687 villagers perished on the front. [four]
In the village there is a unique museum, part of the exposition of which is in the open. The founder of the museum is Nikolai Moiseevich Bakhmatsky (1937-2011). The museum is the street of the first settlers reconstructed in 2005 , on which there is a bathhouse, a forge, a dugout, a well, two houses: a plastic band (made of clay plastered earth layers) and a samanukha (made of clay and straw). Among the museum exhibits displayed in the open air are rare agricultural equipment (for example, the T-100 tractor) and the UralZIS-355M car. Other exhibits include a handmade buffet in 1946 , a wooden bed at the beginning of the 20th century , a collection of towels (an embroidered towel) and other antique household items, materials from the Great Patriotic War and Stalinist repressions .   
Among other attractions in the village there is a monument to the fallen during the Civil War .
Famous residents and natives
- Krivoshey, Nadezhda Mikhailovna (1921-2005) - Hero of Socialist Labor.
- Lysenko Fedor Kuzmich (1912 - 1986) - Hero of Socialist Labor.
- 2010 All-Russian Population Census. The population of urban and rural settlements of the Novosibirsk region . Date of treatment April 5, 2016. Archived April 5, 2016.
- 2002 All-Russian Population Census. Population by rural settlements of the Novosibirsk region . Date of treatment April 7, 2016. Archived on April 7, 2016.
- Register of settlements of the Novosibirsk Region (prepared by the Department of Organization Management of the Administration of the Novosibirsk Region). The newspaper "Soviet Siberia", No. 146, July 31, 2007 . Date of treatment January 14, 2015. Archived January 14, 2015.
- Peter and Paul Museum of Local Lore // Museums of Russia
- Issue II. //  . - Altai collection. - Barnaul: Publication of the Altai Research Society, 1899. - S. 54-58. - 584 p.
- Grosheva A. Street of the ancestors of the Siberian ethnographer // Parliamentary newspaper. - 2006. - No. 259.
- Krasnozersky open-air museum is the restored street of the first settlers // GTRK Novosibirsk. - 2007. - January 11.