Sevastyanovo (formerly Kaukola, Fin. Kaukola ) is a village, the administrative center of the Sevastyanovo rural settlement of Priozersky district of the Leningrad Region .
|Subject of the federation||Leningrad region|
|History and Geography|
|Timezone||UTC + 3|
|Population||▼ 653  people ( 2010 )|
|Telephone code||+7 8137993|
It was first mentioned in the scribe book of the Vodskaya Pyatina of 1568: “The village of Kavgala Timoshkina over the lake above Kavgalsky” - got its name by the personal name of Kauko, and until 1939 the village was called Kaukola fin. Kaukola .
July 6, 1947 the village was renamed Dubrovka , later it was given the new name Porechye . But six months later, the village was given the new name Sevastyanovo , justification: "in honor of the Hero of the Soviet Union Alexei Tikhonovich Sevastyanov , who died in an air battle on 04/23/1942"  .
The leader of the Finnish and international labor movement, the general secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Finland (1944-1969) Ville Pessi (1902-1983) was born in Kaukola.
According to 1990, the village of Sevastyanovo was part of the Bogatyrevsky village council with a center in the village of Stepanyanskoe  .
In 1997, 37 people lived in the village, in 2007 - 688   .
Zarechnaya, Club, New, Ozernaya, Stepanyana, Shosseinaya  .
- Results of the 2010 All-Russian Population Census. Leningrad region.
- History of some settlements of Priozersky district of the Leningrad region . Date of treatment January 26, 2011. Archived on August 27, 2011.
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - Lenizdat, 1990, ISBN 5-289-00612-5 , p. 102
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - SPb., 2007, p. 126 (inaccessible link) . Date of treatment June 20, 2014. Archived October 17, 2013.
- Administrative territorial division of the Leningrad region. - SPb, 1997, ISBN 5-86153-055-6 , p. 101
- System "Tax Reference". Directory of postal codes. Priozersky district Leningrad region