Mikhail Ivanovich Yershov (1924-2004) - Soviet film director . People's Artist of the RSFSR ( 1977 ). Member of the CPSU (b) since 1945 .
|Date of Birth|
|Place of Birth||D. Kamkino , Mosalsky district , Kaluga province , RSFSR , USSR|
|Date of death|
|Place of death|
MI Ershov was born on December 10, 1924 in the village of Kamkino (now the Baryatinsky District , Kaluga Region ).
Since 1958 , after graduating from the directing department of VGIK (workshop of S.I. Yutkevich ), director of the film studio " Lenfilm ".
The participant of the Great Patriotic War , Mikhail Ershov, belonged to the generation of “front-line directors” and entered the big cinema with the theme of the people's feat in the war years. He was seriously injured on August 2, 1942 .
MI Ershov died on September 29, 2004 . He was buried in St. Petersburg at Kovalevsky Cemetery .
Awards and prizes
- People's Artist of the RSFSR ( January 7, 1977 ) - for merits in the field of Soviet cinema 
- Honored Artist of the RSFSR ( November 26, 1965 ) - for merits in the field of Soviet cinema 
- State Prize of the RSFSR named after the Vasilyev brothers (1980) - for the film “Blockade” (1973, 1977)
- two orders of the Patriotic War II degree (19.5.1945; 6.4.1985)
- Order of the Red Star (4.2.1945)
- 1959 - Under the sound of wheels
- 1959 - Liberal
- 1960 - Love you, life
- 1962 - After the wedding
- 1963 - Native blood
- 1965 - First Bastille
- 1967 - Fair wind, "Blue Bird"!
- 1969 - On the way to Berlin
- 1970 - Afrikanych
- 1970 - Boss
- 1975 - live to dawn
- 1977 - Blockade
- 1979 - Landing on Oiring
- 1982 - In old rhythms
- 1984 - Chelyuskinites
- 1987 - Looking for a friend's life
- Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR of January 7, 1977 “On awarding the honorary title of People's Artist of the RSFSR”
- Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR of November 26, 1965 “On the assignment of honorary titles of the RSFSR to the workers of cinematography”