Leninsky Sloboda Street (until 1923 - Simonovskaya Old Sloboda , 1923-1936 - Leninsky Sloboda Street ; Sergievskaya Square , 1922-1950 - Renaissance Square; part of East Street and part of Simonovoslobodsky Val Street ) - a street in the southern administrative district of Moscow on the territory of Danilovsky " . Passes from Velozavodskaya street to Avtozavodskaya street . The numbering of houses goes from Velozavodskaya street.
|Street Leninskaya Sloboda|
Leninskaya Sloboda street at number 26
|County||South Administrative District|
|Former names||Simonovskaya Old Sloboda|
|Phone numbers||+7 (495) 675 -xx-xx|
Leninskaya Sloboda goes from Velozavodskaya street, crossing Peresvetov pereulok and Oslyabinsky pereulok , Vostochnaya street and Masterkova street , 3rd Avtozavodsky passage , then follows along the banks of the Moskva River , at the extreme point of its bend turns left, then right and goes to Avtozavodskaya street.
Until 1923, the street was called Simonovskaya Sloboda , by the nearby Simonov Monastery . In 1924, after the death of V.I. Ulyanov-Lenin , it was renamed in his honor (then it was renamed several more times).
Many buildings of the settlement were included in the ensemble of the Bari Factory . Engineer and “temporary Moscow merchant” Alexander Bari began to build a forge-boiler and copper foundry mechanical plant around 1893, a place was chosen for the enterprise in the 5th camp of the Moscow district, Nagatinsky volost - near Simonov Monastery and opposite the picturesque cottage Selivanovskaya  .
The Lizinsky railway line was laid for the convenience of production by P. P. von Derviz - after his affairs were upset, he sold his land in the settlement of A. V. Bari  .
Buildings and Structures
- No. 5, pages 1 and 2 - the buildings of the former railway station "Lizino" (1915). Now the women's consultation number 16 and the blood transfusion station.
- No. 9 - Moscow Mountains. Treasury (Moscow Department of Finance), Center for Small Business of the Southern Administrative District of Moscow
- No. 17 - the factory-kitchen of the Dynamo factory, a Soviet building in the style of constructivism .
- No. 19 is a one-story wooden house, one of the surviving buildings of the Bari engineer plant .
- 21/3, building 1 - a two-story old wooden house was destroyed by its owner, LLC Karat, in 2014-2015 under the construction of a new building on four floors.
- No. 23 - the building of the Bari engineer plant (after the revolution - the Dynamo plant).
- No. 23 is the red-brick building of the Bari engineer plant .
On the even side
- No. 26 - AEC Dynamo.
No. 17, the factory-kitchen of the Dynamo plant
No. 19, wooden building of the Bari factory (2010)
No. 23, office of the Bari factory
No. 23 p. 7, one of the buildings of the Bari factory
No. 26, Dynamo factory building
- 300 meters from the Avtozavodskaya metro station.
- Bus 9, 99, 193, 670, t26, t67.
Street in Literature and Art
- The streets of modern Moscow. - M.: International Publishing House "Information Science", 2005. - 656 p. ISBN 5-87489-024-6