Viktor Nikolaevich Bezverkhiy (pseudonyms Grandfather and Ostromysl ; September 17, 1930 - September 30, 2000 ) - one of the first ideologists of Russian neopaganism , who founded the Society of the Magi in 1986 , the head of the Union of Venedov Society   . PhD in Philosophy.
|Victor Nikolaevich Bezverkhiy|
|Date of Birth|
|Date of death|
He graduated from the Higher Naval School named after Frunze .
In 1967, at the A. A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University , he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences on the topic “Anthropological Views of German Philosophers of the End of the 18th Century”  . Then he taught Marxism-Leninism at Leningrad State University and a number of other educational institutions. At the same time he organized meetings at which he persuaded that society should get rid of “ defective offspring ” from mixed marriages (“ Jews , Gypsies and Mulattos ”). He also stated that as a result of the victory of fascism, the Aryan peoples would have to unite, the rest of the races “will be put in place”, and the mulattos will be exterminated due to futility  .
In December 1988, he received a warning from the KGB about the inadmissibility of the spread of fascism and the organization of battle groups like assault troops  .
In 1992, he appeared in court for publishing the book Mein Kampf on suspicion of inciting ethnic hatred, but the case was dismissed due to the lack of corpus delicti   . In 1995, for the use of the word "Jew" was again prosecuted, but was not convicted. [five]
The teachings of V. N. Bezverkhogo were presented by him in a series of articles in the journal of the Union of Wends “Native Open spaces” for 1993.  In his center is a “Vedic worldview,” that is, a “system of views of the world, an idea of nature that man continuously he also knows about society as a fair arrangement of relations between people in the process of their life. ” The principles of the Vedic concept are formulated as follows:
- To honor and preserve Nature, live in accordance with its requirements, learn the laws of its self-development, and increase scientific knowledge. Resolutely reject all religion, all faith in the supernatural.
- Keep the gene pool, keep the blood clean. Strongly reject any concept of internationalism .
- Fight for social justice in human society of full-fledged workers and the necessary material and spiritual wealth, for a fair leadership of all the peoples of the world (based on historical experience).
- Resolutely reject false concepts about the equality of all people, about the inevitability of the struggle of classes within a single-blooded people, about the right to domination of some peoples over others (Christianity, Marx-Leninism, nationalism)
Bezverkiy dreamed of a revival of the Golden Age of mankind, which he associated with the mysterious, mysterious image of pre-Christian Russia, where the cult of ancestors, a cult of its own kind, played an important role.
- Bezverkhiy V.N. Andrian Zosimov. - M .: Military Publishing , 1957. - 48 p. - (Sailors-heroes of the civil war).
- Bezverkhii V.N. Anthropology. - SPb. : Cooperative "Magus", 1992. - (Magus: Journal. Venedov / Founder - cooperative "Magus"; Issue 3 (6)) - (Magi)).
- Bezverkhii V.N. Magi. The philosophy of history. - SPb. : Cooperative "Magus", 1993. - 107 p. - (Magus: Journal. Venedov. Addendum to the gas. "Native open spaces" / Founder: Cooperative "Magus"; No. 1 (7)).
- Bezverkhii V.N. Magi. The history of religion. - SPb. : Cooperative "Magus", 1994. - 138 p. - (Magus: Journal. Venedov. Addendum to the gas. "Rod. Open spaces" / Founder: Cooperative "Magus"; No. 2 (9)).
- Bezverkhii V. N. Sociology: The Doctrine of Man as Societies. creature. - SPb. : Cooperative "Magus", 1996. - 108 p. - (Magus: Zhurn. Venedov. Addendum to the gas. "Rod. Open spaces"; 1 (13). (Magi. Book of the Magi; 8)).
- Bezverkhiy V.N. History of religion. - M .: Vityaz, 1998 .-- 137 p. - ISBN 5-86523-036-0 .
- Gaidukov, 2005 , p. 42.
- Kulikov, 2002 .
- Bezverkhiy, Victor Nikolaevich. Anthropological Views of German Philosophers of the Late 18th Century: Abstract dis. scientist. degrees of cand. philosopher. Sciences / Leningrad. state un-t them. A.A. Zhdanova. - Leningrad: [b. and.], 1967. - 18 p.
- Shnirelman VA . Russian Neo-pagan Myths and Antisemitism Archived on August 10, 2007. // Acta no. 13, Analysis of current trends in antisemitism, 1998
- Gaidukov, 2005 , p. 43.
- Anti-Semitism and Xenophobia in the Russian Federation: Information and Analytical Bulletin Archived on March 21, 2008.
- Mezerin P. Veneda // Petersburg paganism. Collection of articles / Ed. and comp. A.V. Schipkov . - SPb. : Apostolic city, 1999 .-- 98 p. - ISBN 5-93112-005-X .
- Gaidukov A.V. Modern Slavic (Russian) paganism in St. Petersburg: confessional dynamics over a decade // Religious situation in the north-west of Russia and in the Baltic countries: (traditions and modernity): Sat. Art. according to the results of the II International scientific Conf., February 21-22. 2005 / comp. and holes Ed .: A. Yu. Grigorenko , A. M. Prilutsky . - SPb. : Svetoch, 2005 .-- pp. 39-57. - 302 s. - ISBN 5-901621-16-6 .
- The Case of Victor Bezverkhoi // Belenkin B. I. Russian periodicals on national extremism: 1992-1996. Bibliographic index. - M. , 1997. - S. 11-12.
- “Union of the Wends” // Kulikov I. New religious organizations of Russia of a destructive, occult and neopagan nature : A Handbook. - 3rd ed., Ext. and revised .. - M .: Palomnik, 2002. - T. 3. Neopaganism.
- Pribylovsky V.V. Neopagan wing in Russian nationalism // Panorama. - 2002. - No. 49 .
- Prokofiev A., Filatov S. B. , Coskello A. S. Slavic and Scandinavian paganism. Wiccanism // Modern religious life of Russia. The experience of a systematic description / Ed. ed. M. Burdo , S. B. Filatov . - M .: University book , Logos , 2006. - T. IV. - S. 320—333. - 155-207 s. - 2000 copies. - ISBN 5-98704-057-4 .
- Shnirelman V. A. Khazar myth: the ideology of political radicalism in Russia and its origins / Establishment of the Russian Acad. Sciences Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology. N. N. Miklukho-Maklaya, Foundation “Interaction of Civilizations”. - M., Jerusalem: Bridges of Culture , Gesharim , 2012 .-- 311 p. - ISBN 978-593273-355-4 .